Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Star Trek Online

2»

• evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    The biggest problem with a live game is that sometimes, when you're in the middle of something, the server crashes. As was the case a few minutes ago, right when I was in the middle of combat with an enemy vessel. :argh:
  • lennier1lennier1913 Posts: 1,280Member
    Just as annoying as some of those timers in aggressor quests.

Once, me and three more players had worn a tactical cube down to less than five percent and just when we were about to move in for the kill, the area time limit ran out and all ships automatically warped to a new instance.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    I can do one better. We had the Borg ship at the end of the Red Alert (V'ger :rolleyes:) down about that far once when we ran out of time. That's even more of a blow, because you get no mission rewards and it can't be repeated right away. Though, with those instances, you at least get to keep playing. With a server crash, the whole party is ruined. I was bored earlier when that happened. Then I went to work and was even more bored. (all I could think of the whole time was that battle I never got to finish) Now, maybe, I can actually log on to the game here in a bit and play. ;)