Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBattlestar Prometheus (high poly version)

123457»

• XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    I agree on the textures, excellent work.
    as for the guns, could go either way with those.
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    infinity this is a wonderful ship I may say and the feel and look of her its perfect hope to see new uptades soon and hopefully with renders and all I really love this ship
  • Infinity238Infinity2380 Posts: 0Member
    Basically I cant get the detail I want with the current computing power that I have, so this beastie is on the shelf for at least a month or two. A new computer has been on the to do list for a while now.
  • XRaiderV1.7XRaiderV1.7226 I have absolutely no ideaPosts: 1,074Member
    I've been planning my new computer's specs and purchase for over a year now, and will be ordering it in one month's time.

it will soo be worth it.
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    I just got my new computer Friday and I love it, the only problem I had was getting Max to work with vista. I finally have it working but I am having a problem with installing the patch so I hope when you get a new one, you have better luck. Vista is so differant than XP.
    yes thats right the new hardware its great but vista makes the software hard to pass on but gentlemen lets keep this beasty alive she's great
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    windows 7 IS GOING TO BE OUT in 2nd quarter 2009 now!

Vista is the new OS BITCH that doesn't work!
    After I went to europe this winter ($2800) I had to shell out $2400 on new custom goalie gear (in my university colors) so the computer is slated in about two months time. I am looking forward to doing much higher poly detailing for this beastie.
  • Cyba_stormCyba_storm171 Posts: 0Member
    What is the current poly count?
    infinity its been a while and I'm a big fan of the Prometheus I hope she's not dead yet take care buddy
    Itssss allive! lol

but seriously, I FINALLY got a new computer. So I can finally give this thread some closure as its always been one of my more popular threads. That and its always bugged me that I never went any further with this so.

here she is. Four years later not finished, but done for now.
    Prometheus_01.jpgPrometheus_02.jpgPrometheus_04.jpg

Now to hop back over to Ulysses for a bit
    94505.jpg94506.jpg94507.jpg
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    I love it!:thumb:
    Way to go.:)
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    Being a WIP section, a trifle more lighting would be a good idea