Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Game art needed

DimitriyDimitriy0 Posts: 0Member
edited March 2012 in Looking for... #1
Dear fellow scifi'ers.

I have been contemplating an idea of writing a couple of casual 2D games for a while now. And being a graphics dev - it is relatively easy for me to put things together on pretty much any of today's platforms. So far I have a working prototype of one of these games.

However, I have seen a difference between good game mechanics with programmer's art and mediocre gameplay idea with proper models/sprites/sound effects. The latter tends to sell.

So, long story short, I am looking for a graphics artist. It would also be nice to find someone who can do sound effects. I am willing to pay for this work, yet my budget is limited.

Also, I dont really have an idea how things like these work (finding an artist/developing game assets), so in case someone experienced could share the wisdom - I'd be very thankful.

And also I think that a project like this is a good opportunity for someone junior to get useful experience + some cash.

So, if you find this interesting, or would like to ask some questions - feel free to contact me at
dimitriy dot cs dot uw at gmail dot com
Post edited by Dimitriy on

• Tank50usTank50us0 Posts: 0Member
    look no further then me my friend. I've been dusting off my 3D/2D skills for a while, and doing some commissions on Deviant Art for the last couple months. However I'm in need of work as soon as I can get it. I'm willing to negotiate prices to suit your budget as needed, so, just give me a heads up.

I use Skype primarily for communication, and my Skype ID is Tank50us

Here's my DA Page for your consideration http://tank50us.deviantart.com