Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DThe Renewed Valor from Andromeda the series

13»

• universaltimuniversaltim0 Posts: 0Member
    Just drawings. I don't have the ability (or skill) to turn them into full fledged models. My work is only the 2d realm. Someday, I would like to learn 3d modeling, but it isn't a priority right now. I just don't have the time to sit down and learn how to do it (I barely have enough time to draw as is).

Someday...someday (sigh).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    primateavenger: re you going to do any more designs?
    bump.
    Update? :):):)
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Obviously not.
    Please leave the thread until the originator posts.
    Sorry everyone, no update for the forseeable future.
    I'm putting in over 50 hours a week at work, and my time off has me focused on other things. Maybe one day I'll get back to this project, but it is far down on my list of priorities.
    Thanks for everyone's interest though! I'll make sure that when I do get something new to post, I'll make it worth the wait (hopefully).
    Thanks again!
  • wilkowilko0 Posts: 0Member
    Do you like
    www.smikesworld.dk
    Do I like what?
  • XywXyw0 Posts: 0Member
    Hi guys.
    I'm sorry for necroposting, but I'd like to point out that some pictures from this thread are probably missing. Any chance of reuploading them please?
    Thanks in advance.
    I'll have to dig around in my old hard drive. I had some tech issues and a fried computer, but I think I was able to save most of my artwork from over the years (lots of stuff I never posted but meant to). There has been a lot going on in the last three years, and posting on sites like this and DeviantArt have been low on my "to do" list. I thank you for your interest, and hopefully I can find these images again for you. I would like to get more done from the Andromeda series, as well as Transformers G1 spacecraft and Star Trek, but since I don't get paid for them my comic strip is a higher priority at the time being, with my job and providing for my wife and daughter being even higher. If I was independently wealthy, you can bet your bottom dollard that I'd be doing this stuff way more often. Again, thanks for your interest, and I hope to get back to you with those images. :)