Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!
This is the fancy new sidebar. It offers quick access to your profile, messages, threads and so on.
Hit the X in the top right corner to dismiss this message.
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

L5 Launch Coming Soon

awksedgreepawksedgreep0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2012 in General Discussion #1
Hi all,
Just trying to get the word out for a new SciFi web series. It looks very interesting and I thought some of you might want to check it out.

http://youtu.be/PtHgj8Z-F_Y

For all you Maxies, the fx were done in 3DS Max.

'njoy,
Mark
Post edited by awksedgreep on

• homerpalooza67homerpalooza67226 Posts: 1,891Member
    Hi all,
    Just trying to get the word out for a new SciFi web series. It looks very interesting and I thought some of you might want to check it out.

http://youtu.be/PtHgj8Z-F_Y

For all you Maxies, the fx were done in 3DS Max.

'njoy,
    Mark
    the producer posted about it here a few months ago. glad to see the project is still around and kicking!
  • AresiusAresius337 Posts: 4,122Member
    Looks very interesting...
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    looks great :D
  • Ronson2kRonson2k0 Posts: 0Member
    Just watched episode one. Really quite excellent. Gritty and really quite high in production value (lighting, effects, CG) all get top marks. Could use a bit of polish on the dialog and lacks some emotional content although not from lack of trying. The context is high in anxiety but the characters are a bit to reticent about it. In this opening episode they had such great opportunities to show so much emotion it was a bit difficult to watch them almost straining not to show it. I have high hopes they can dig deeper into the characters? There is so much ground to cover that begs to be told.