Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DAnimation - BSG / Zero hour

167891012»

• Mikey-BMikey-B0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks better and better... and ROFL, love the Pacifica Autobot. The cylons would be in love...
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    The Pacifica looks good... nice hidden weapon the one of transforming into an Autobot :D .
    I like the Orthos Pic. And I still think you should do the Battlestar Columbia (the same ship but with blue stripes).
    Keep up the great job! :thumb: .
  • tan.jtan.j183 East JapanPosts: 100Member
    Thanks aylaa12, larundel, Adm. Zaxxon, Mikey-B and Chiletrek :)

There is no update today, but I'm going to begin to make a light rig for Pacifica tomorrow.
    Mikey-B wrote: »
    ... The cylons would be in love...
    :lol: So say we all :lol:
  • Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    Pacifica looks outstanding:thumb: ( wish my ships looked like that )
    Thanks I-D ;) (I personally guess that my models and vessel designs basically do NOT have a kind of delicacy that yours have, but it seems to fit to the BSG universe fortunately :D)

I made a light rig for Pacifica !

wip_pacifica_v2_30.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_31.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_32.jpg
  • JamesAprilJamesApril0 Posts: 0Member
    Oh my gods.
    This looks totally frakking awesome.
    Seriously.
  • Ice-DragonIce-Dragon0 Posts: 0Member
    OMG that looks awesome:thumb:
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    awesome sweet lighting effect
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    The ship looks very good indeed, the only thing I have noticed is that you made the stripe around the Colonial Seal coloured green, will you leave it that way or will you change it to red?
    Keep it up!:thumb:
  • Adm. ZaxxonAdm. Zaxxon171 Posts: 0Member
    :D Keep 'em coming!! These are awesome man, I wish I had your talent!:thumb:
  • scbypwrscbypwr0 Posts: 0Member
    OMGs....cmon guys...this is a BSG space.....:)

Amazing...absolutely brilliant....

Really like the flyby as well....
  • larundellarundel171 Posts: 0Member
    I have fallen in love with Pacifica, I'll have three please when they go into production. lol
    Thanks JamesApril, Ice-Dragon, aylaa12, Chiletrek, Adm. Zaxxon, scbypwr and larundel :)
    Chiletrek wrote: »
    Hello:
    The ship looks very good indeed, the only thing I have noticed is that you made the stripe around the Colonial Seal coloured green, will you leave it that way or will you change it to red?
    Keep it up!:thumb:

The green cercle is needed because Pacifica is an imitation of Columbia :devil:
    And this color combination (dark green, red and yellow) is the same as that of Gemenon's flag. I assumed that Pacifica is a battlestar of Gemenon. :D
    scbypwr wrote: »
    ....cmon guys...this is a BSG space.....:)

Thanks again, there are no words to please me elsewhere ;)
    larundel wrote: »
    I have fallen in love with Pacifica, I'll have three please when they go into production. lol

:lol:

===========================================
    I''d finished making a light rig for Pacifica around one hour before and would check mesh data again tomorrow.
    btw, I'm going to declare the end of this WIP in the next my post. I'm currently re-constructing my web pages, then most of my BSG related works would be available from my new web pages ;)

wip_pacifica_v2_52.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_51.jpg

wip_pacifica_v2_44.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_46.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_42.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_41.jpgwip_pacifica_v2_43.jpg
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    End of the wip thread! Well it has been a fun one to follow.
    Thank you for all your work on these ships!
    Very much appreciated.
  • markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
    hay tan.j

just wanted to say that this has been a very inspirationl thread, thanks for sharing your work...
  • StarSlayerStarSlayer0 Posts: 0Member
    She certainly is a looker. Great job as always tan.j
  • rms8_347rms8_347333 Posts: 48Member
    OUTSTANDING work, as usual!

Have you already posted a link to your website and I missed it?

The ending of this thread will leave me feeling the same emptiness I did When BSG and Lost came to an end....but I look forward to checking out your website!

Thanks!
    great work like always
  • Adm. ZaxxonAdm. Zaxxon171 Posts: 0Member
    Indeed. I throughly Enjoy your renditions, and most of them ended up as perminant Desktop backgrounds.(Thank goodness for Win7 wallpaper shuffle! Now I don't have to choose only one:lol:)

I hope to see more of your complete work in the future.
    Thanks mikala, markmassey, StarSlayer, rms8_347, aylaa12, Adm. Zaxxon and all of you who checked this thread!

This is basically the last post by me.
    As I wrote before, I'm going to upload images that have not been shown on anywhere to my web site. Please check the site that is still under-construction once a week for a while. And you can download the latest mesh data of Battlestar Pacifica and Hyades from the site.

My web site: V O S T O K - version2

Thanks again :)

all05.jpg
    all06.jpg
    all0_b-1.jpg
    all0_a.jpg
  • mikalamikala176 Posts: 440Member
    Congratulations on building a fine fleet!
    Will stay tuned to your webpage now for further projects!
  • rms8_347rms8_347333 Posts: 48Member
    Holy Mutha of......

That's looks AWESOME!

Seeing them next to each other really lends a sense of scale.

Thank you so much for sharing these pics and all the work you put into them!

Going to your web page in 5-4-3-2.....
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Your meshes are dammed fine sir! Really incredible.
    Thank you for sharing them with us.
  • NevetsNevets201 EarthPosts: 134Member
    WOW! That is one very impressive fleet.
  • StarSlayerStarSlayer0 Posts: 0Member
    Nice ORBAT, sad to see this project come to a close though.
    nice work like always can't wait to see the valkaries that you're building
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Necro posting (Posting in a thread that has been silent for a long time) is not something the Mods like around here.... Just so you know and all :)
    Hi all,

I had released some meshes from my BSG related works;
    Battlestar Ouroboros,
    Battlestar Pacifica,
    Battlestar Pleiades,
    Battlestar Hyades,
    Battlestar Hesperides,
    Battlestar Andromeda,
    Battlestar Skinfax and Sleipnir.

I say again, please do not use these meshes and designs for commercial purpose.

Selling of a part of or the whole of my mesh, selling of their derivatives (miniatures based on my mesh data and/or designs, rendered images using my mesh data and/or designs, printed images using my mesh data and/or designs, your own mesh data based on my designs and so on) were/are/will be prohibited by me.

My license policy until Dec. 25th 2011 0:00 (GMT) for released my BSG related meshes is;

these meshes are licensed under the same manner as a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 License.
    Hence you can re-distribute, edit, modify and use them for non-commercial purpose without my permission at your own risk.
    Many design motifs in the mesh data are given from those in the shows without permissions from original right holders, so please do not forget that a copyright infringement may occur by unfair usage of them.

That after Dec. 25th 2011 0:00(GMT) for released my BSG related meshes will be;

you can edit, modify and use them for non-commercial purpose without my permission at your own risk, while you can not re-distribute them.
    Many design motifs in the mesh data are given from those in the shows without permissions from original right holders, so please do not forget that a copyright infringement may occur by unfair usage of them.

My position against my BSG related works is;

all my BSG related works are only derivatives of creations by original BSG creators. Therefore rights that I can hold to my BSG related works were/are/will be limited and I did/do/will not have a right to get any financial profit by using these works. I can not give to anybody a right that I do not hold.

Unfortunately I found possibilities that my BSG related meshes would be used for commercial purpose at the STARSHIP COMBAT NEWS (SCN), sculpteo.com and so on however, most of them have been resolved. I show thanks to forum members and the moderator of the SCN, the staff of sculpteo.com, and their actions and efforts for resolving issues.

Thanks in advance.