Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Looking for Character and Model Illustrators

MackerMacker0 Posts: 0Member
edited November 2011 in Looking for... #1
Hello there!
I am beginning work on a BSG ePub novel which has a different little twist to it. Suffice it to say that the novel will include some battle scenes as well as character illustrations.
If you're interested to include your work in this effort, please let me know! Thanks!

--
Macker
Post edited by Macker on

• backsteptbackstept2061 Posts: 923Member
    Okay, Macker, let's refine this a little bit :D

what ships are you planning to center the battle scenes on? how many different scenes?
    that'll give us an idea what sort of models an artist will have to build/collect etc . . . a basic idea of the scenes etc

what are your character ideas?
    do you have any actors in mind? what faction: civilians, colonial fleet, cylons etc
    would you be okay with photomanips? or do you want a sketch or painting etc

with requests it's best to start with plenty of details
    this way, a potential artist knows what's expected and what level of work is desired :D
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,565Member
    It also might help to note if you will be needing rendered images alone, or if you will need the 3D models as well. If so, what 3D program? I know you use Photoshop and also some Mac image software, so AFAIK, you only need renders, right?
  • MackerMacker0 Posts: 0Member
    I won't be able to do this right now, but I promise to compile a list tomorrow. Gotta plug in the iPad for the night!