Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DV Mothership and

tommykoshtommykosh0 Posts: 0Member
edited October 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Here are the Mothership from V ( classic ) and a part of the floor, be geginner with the stuff so sorry for the badly collors and light sources
81785.jpg
Post edited by tommykosh on
m1.jpg 342.8K
Tagged:

• StarshipStarship464 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    ItA’s good to see the old one. ItA’s a good start. :)
  • tommykoshtommykosh0 Posts: 0Member
    So here are one part more of the floor element, maybe anyone can help me to tell me how to make better lights, i m a newbe.

300510130651_11.jpg

300510130913_9.jpg
    the ship with more details

300510144354_m2.jpg

300510144438_m3.jpg

300510144748_4.jpg
    so the top area is 90 % complette
    81820.jpg
    m7.jpg 105.8K
    So here are the top and the bottom view, and my first try to make the shuttle outside bay from the mothership

010610163601_m10.jpg

010610164114_m11.jpg
  • newmannewman0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks like good progress! I'm glad you went for the classic V mothership and not the one from the new show. I found the old one a lot scarier both from the outside and the inside...
    you be right, this will be the old classic V mothership, with the stores for water and human as food in the big store chamber :)
    in work:
    corridor elements to bild a drive trough the motherships areas
    hangar - future project
    hangar outside - in progress ( must rework it after new better screenshoots :(
    shuttles - i mean all shuttles ( skydiver, tanker and the transporter )
    bridge - future project
    water store - future project
    maybe when i m a little better with my programm - the human as food store ( this chambers where the humans be stand in near dead sleep )
    so here new pictures of the hangar outside

020610162529_001.jpg

020610162609_004.jpg
    so here the start of the hugh hangar - i m sorry for the long time i need, maybe anyone can help me with shematics of a tanker transport shuttle ship ( the models from the skyfighter and transporter are from the net )
    81902.jpg81903.jpg
    hi there so, here are the next bad screens
    81963.jpg81964.jpg
  • newmannewman0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks like great progress. I would suggest using at least basic ambient occlusion lighting setup though, it would bring out the detail a lot better and the quality of the wip shots would increase. Doesn't take that long to render them either :)
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    Any thoughts to doing the Particle Beam Triax from one episode?
  • SeverusSeverus401 Posts: 254Member
    I always liked these ships and I was more than a little disappointed they changed them up so much for the new series. Very nice model!
  • hazendhazend171 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice indeed.
    i must stop working on the mothership and the interior for the next week, i ve a 6 month shool training with 3d max - after effects and some other programms, so i don t no how many time i ve got to build more in this time... much stuff to learn
    p.s. for the partikel Tri X - i need screens maybe shoots from the complette model, in the series you see only the right side and the front og the ship, so it is not so easy to rebuild it, and the shoots are not very near and clear... so i can made it with much fantasie stuff on it to rebuild, but for a detail and a good copy ship i need better resources.....

the pictures here are the last for the moment, i work today a little on the version 2 of the mothership, don t no how long i can do it :P
    82084.jpg82085.jpg82086.jpg
    1.jpg 65.5K
    3.jpg 34.9K
    7.jpg 35.1K
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    Heck you could use that as a saucer hull for ST designs of larger size, station cores, etc.
  • oneskyonesky0 Posts: 0Member
    it's a great work!
  • lesterdfunctlesterdfunct0 Posts: 0Member
    Wow, this looks great! I'm a huge fan of the old V series and find your rendition looks stunningly accurate. Did you ever finish it? Would love to see a complete version.
  • oneskyonesky0 Posts: 0Member
    yea i am also curious if he has ever completed that great project..