Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Star Trek XI: USS Armstrong

CaptNateCaptNate0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2011 in Looking for... #1
Hi guys!

I'm brand spanking new to the forums and already making requests lol

My name is Aaron, and my gf and I have decided to start our own Star Trek fleet (for Play by E-mail RPGs) based in the JJ Abram's universe. The only downside is that, other than the Constitution class and the Starbase the docked on, there's not a lot of good ship shots out there.

I found a few good resources here (like captain_mills USS Mayflower and Newton here and somacruz145's Kobayashi Maru here) but I'm still lacking.

With the Starbase, Constitution, Mayflower, Newton, and Kobayashi Maru down, I've got over half my fleet. All I'm lacking now are some USS Armstrong shots. According to memory-alpha, it's the tri-nacelle ship with the roll bar across the back. Unfortunately, the pic on the Memory Alpha page is the only good pic I can find.

If anyone has any other pictures that show off the front of the ship, or the ship from other angles, or if anyone has any models and such that they could whip up some nice beauty shots of the Armstrong, or if I'm just dumb as a brick and missed a great model already up on here, could you help me out? You'll get full credit on the site and a link back to wherever you want once I finish the site (which should be sometime this month).

Any help would be awesomely appreciated! Thanks so much!
-Aaron
Post edited by CaptNate on