Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Star Trek - Infinite Space - Free-to-play browser game

tobiasrichtertobiasrichter333 Posts: 0Member
edited October 2012 in General Discussion #1
WeA’ve been working on some graphics for that game for a few months now - this is the first I can show, because one of our starships made it to the "ship of the week"! This is a vulkan transport ship. We build, among other things, a couple dozen ships for "Star Trek - Infinite Space" and are really looking forward to playing it. Of course, the ships are all pretty low poly (around 1000 polygons), but we build a highres model and generated a normal map, so it looks ok. And you wonA’t come very close in-game.

See it in 3D (Unity3D Plugin required): http://startrek-is.com/de/medien/
89760.jpg
Post edited by tobiasrichter on
Tagged:

• Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    WeA’ve been working on some graphics for that game for a few months now - this is the first I can show, because one of our starships made it to the "ship of the week"! This is a vulkan transport ship. We build, among other things, a couple dozen ships for "Star Trek - Infinite Space" and are really looking forward to playing it. Of course, the ships are all pretty low poly (around 1000 polygons), but we build a highres model and generated a normal map, so it looks ok. And you wonA’t come very close in-game.

See it in 3D (Unity3D Plugin required): http://startrek-is.com/de/medien/

I seen the trailer for this game, looks awesome, of course the trailer always looks better than the actual gameplay, but I still can't believe this will be a free online game... at least last I read. lol.

The model you have here looks nice as well, hard to get a better idea, since it's a rather small image... but from what I can see, it's awesome.

Giving the 3D preview a go... your model looks great, just as I have come to expect, oh I see they're more models to view now as well, than there was when I last checked, when I last checked, I think only the Galaxy Class and Bird of Prey were viewable.
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • Randy TjangRandy Tjang0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks great, I can't imagine the amount of lag those game models'll generate in a browser...

Edit: st_shots_01.jpg
    That's the game. Doesn't look like the trailer, does it?
  • Bloodlust13Bloodlust130 Posts: 0Member
    Free to play, 3D and Star Trek sounds good. I'll definitely try it out. We all know the famous film "The Wizard of Oz", and now Spooky Cool Labs has released their latest social game The Wizard of Oz on facebook. This game is inspired by the books and movies of the same name.