Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DFirst Character model

HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2011 in Work in Progress #1
I made my first Alien Character model :)

Still wanna make some more apparant features, but C&C welcome and appreciated :).

Forgot to add, the grey things on the shoulders will become shoulder padding for the armor :)
89121.jpg
89122.jpg
Post edited by Haturod on
Tagged:

• Lord OvermindLord Overmind0 Posts: 5Member
    Looks somewhat Protoss from Starcraft...

ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!!
  • thorGTthorGT0 Posts: 0Member
    Oy vey, what will the psychologists have to say about this... you better not show it to them, never. :D Seriously speaking, they really love to analyze people and their problems given a human picture the person has made.
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks somewhat Protoss from Starcraft...

ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!!

Thanks, I kinda went for that look as a base line :)
    thorGT wrote: »
    Oy vey, what will the psychologists have to say about this... you better not show it to them, never. :D Seriously speaking, they really love to analyze people and their problems given a human picture the person has made.

LOL, well... I have allready been qualified as extremely stable by Airforce pshychologists ;) Ofcourse, I didn't show them this ;)
  • thorGTthorGT0 Posts: 0Member
    Haturod wrote: »
    Ofcourse, I didn't show them this ;)

Now that is an answer I'm glad to hear :) I too dislike psychologists, you know. They seem to go well beyond where you'd want them to stay with their science and classification (the part I hate the most, I think almost everybody does)
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Back to topic:

Would you be interested in developing this race for this thread since we are looking for alien races to expound upon? You could develop the actual character, and leave the tech to someone else, or come up with the parts necessary to accompany the station yourself. It would be great to have another person on the board, and your alien is exactly the type of thing I was hoping would come from this!
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    Could give a throw at it :) However, due to lack of free time I cannot really commit to any project atm... but I can make a concept for an alien race if you give me some details as what your looking for :)