Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTron light cycle 2010

124»

• cryogen4000cryogen40000 Posts: 0Member
    Hi! i would like to know if there i anyone on this forum that would be interested in helping me on my crysis tron mod project? as i need help with building more advanced models for the mod :) and if someone has a way that i could contact "robb101" regarding the use of his tron legacy models :D would be nice**thank you!..
  • kborakkborak1 Posts: 0Member
    Hey rob too sweet! I had to make the image of both bikes coming off the stairs my desktop background!
    kborak wrote: »
    Hey rob too sweet! I had to make the image of both bikes coming off the stairs my desktop background!

Ok! cool! am i right to assume then that you can help me to get in contact with robb101? or that you "kborak" can help me with the mod in someway?:)
    Ok! cool! am i right to assume then that you can help me to get in contact with robb101?

There is a section in the forum that, both of your questions would be better placed my friend. However I was merely commenting on the quality of his work, and am but a mere mortal in the presence of gods, when it comes to these forums.
    kborak wrote: »
    There is a section in the forum that, both of your questions would be better placed my friend. However I was merely commenting on the quality of his work, and am but a mere mortal in the presence of gods, when it comes to these forums.

eh! i sincerely apologies and i dont mean to offend anyone within this forum:( i just gussed that this would be a good place to ask robb101 the questions i have pervasively stated above**though i will post elsewhere next time to try and get a little help with a few things:)
    Oh no need to apologize just forum etiquette. You could always try and private message, me or rob to see if we might be able to help.
  • gonk droidgonk droid0 Posts: 0Member
    yup, i bumped it.

wondering if this user has given up on his own program?
  • Star Trek FanStar Trek Fan0 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome
    !!!
    You should totally do a tutorial1!!!!!

How many verts are in it?
  • thedarkknightthedarkknight0 Posts: 0Member
    woow how did u do the trail textures plzzz can u tell me .
    and i whana know ur shaders setup plzzzzz.
    im close to finishing my model.