Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Needed Concept car Artist - 2D or 3D for Movie

star_creationsstar_creations0 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2011 in Looking for... #1
Hey everyone, i have recently started a side project that I do on my spair time, but since I work so much i don't have allot of time, but I do make time.

Anyways, i am doing a Movie Script for a old tv show that ended in the 90's called VIPER. Well my movie will be a Continuation from that series. My request if anyone can make me some concept art of the Car in Defender Mode.

2D art is cool...just any ideas all you have is cool....and you will be given full credit that's a promise.

Thank you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viper_%28TV_series%29
Post edited by star_creations on

• Viper AviatorViper Aviator0 Posts: 0Member
    Are you looking for an updated version of the Viper Defender or the original screen used version?
  • indianna500indianna5003 Posts: 0Member
    Full credit AND payment?, Whats your budget?.

Indianna500

www.lee-ray.com
  • star_creationsstar_creations0 Posts: 0Member
    Actually i want a complete new update to date version of the Defender, not SCREEN VERSION.
    As for indianna500 question, I have a little budget, the script is still in rough draft mode, I still need a Concept Artist for the Visual Look for the new car. once both the Script and Drawings are done, i will need to get permission from the Original Creators of the show then present the script to any and all networks.

The script does have long to go, but I'm still working on it, and if the script does sell as a Movie, then anyone that is helping me with the script will get full Credit and payment for there work, that's a promise.

Thank you.
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    i love folding and transforming things, if you need...
    L2K wrote: »

Well if you can send me some Doodles of drawings send them to my E-Mail address and we can take it from there
    L2K wrote: »

WOW WOW and DOUBLE WOW....I just saw some of your work and it is AMAZING...Your can without a doubt could create the PERFECT Defender.

Well if you like to join my team, then you are welcome to, can you work on some maybe 2d concept drawings or 3d work on the defender?....I know that's maybe asking allot because I'm also a 3d artist, but i know that you can do some great work on the new car. Well if you can and have time, let me know by E-Mail or on here...thank you