Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCosta Mediteranea (Blender WIP)

Bigd524Bigd524406 ScotlandPosts: 178Member
edited March 2011 in Work in Progress #1
I know that this will get taken down as it aint Sci Fi but i want to see what you think...

The pic is here...
5483897654_dc4b617445_b.jpg
Costa Mediteranea Render 6 by BIG D22, on Flickr
Post edited by Bigd524 on
Tagged:

• GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    We don't really mind non-scifi, but I'm a bit curious, why post a WIP in the Gallery, when we have a dedicated forum for that sort of thing, and also why I need to visit flickr to see the pictures. You could just attach the pics use image tags.

Anyway, moving to 3d WIP. :)
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • Bigd524Bigd524406 ScotlandPosts: 178Member
    vid...

Guerrilla wrote: »
    We don't really mind non-scifi, but I'm a bit curious, why post a WIP in the Gallery, when we have a dedicated forum for that sort of thing, and also why I need to visit flickr to see the pictures. You could just attach the pics use image tags.

Anyway, moving to 3d WIP. :)

Sorry, didnt notice i put it in the gallery...
  • CoolhandCoolhand283 Mountain LairPosts: 1,294Member
    looks good, maybe there's a little deformation in the bow that could be smoothed out but its a very nice model.

Really would like to see it under some better, shadow casting lights though, it will really bring your model to life.
    Yeah i need to try and get rid of that ripple on the bow... I will need to start experimenting with the lighting and start to add more textures, but my laptop is strugling to keep up with it.... still want to add so much more detail to it.
  • I.g.(.I.g.(.0 Posts: 0Member
    It's "Costa MediteRRanea" :|
    But really good work, I've seen a picture of the real ship taken form that point of view and it's identical.
    Dam... i always do that...

Thanks anyways... will put some more work into it... Have a look at my Oasis Model....

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?77371-Oasis-of-the-seas-Blender-WIP

5495981066_55ea6d37c7_b.jpg
    Oasis of the Seas Render wip by BIG D22, on Flickr

Watch the vid...