Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

PracticalBSG Cygnus Destroyer

captainshelleycaptainshelley0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Hey all, first time posting pics of my work. This is a model I bought some time ago, I loved it except that I felt it needed some more detail. I scribed all the panel lines, hence why they don't look even. lol. I also switched out and mixed some guns that I made for it so it looked like it had more of a destroyer look. Let me know what you all think, especially criticisms and suggestions.

http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/captainshelley/
Post edited by captainshelley on

• TovetteTovette5 Posts: 13Member
    Looks cool. I know the size of the model may not allow this but can you add perhaps some weather on the hull?
  • captainshelleycaptainshelley0 Posts: 0Member
    Tovette wrote: »
    Looks cool. I know the size of the model may not allow this but can you add perhaps some weather on the hull?

Actually I have been thinking about that too, I am just at a loss at what type of weathering to do as of yet. Any tips or advice would be great.
  • backsteptbackstept2018 Posts: 919Member
    nice!
    love the paint job
    one nit is that I intended it to have just 1 runway

I think this is the first one I've seen that's been fully painted :D
  • Fre'dniFre'dni0 Posts: 0Member
    Take a very small piece of sponge, dab on some black, for scorch marks. after it drys, repeat with color the hull metal actually is thought to be, without the normal hulls color(paint). tiny little dabs will give a nice weathered look