Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DViper Stelea

JuanskiJuanski331 Posts: 30Member
edited January 2011 in Work in Progress #1
Hi Guys,
First time poster, long time listener....I wanted to start off by saying that I have been trolling around the forums for a while and have been in awe of alot of the work
that you guys turn out. I have much respect for guys like FractalSponge, BJ, Dr. Jones, Mad Koifish...and tons of others. I finally was inspired enough to start a project of my own.
I have always been intrigued by ancient astronauts and just for fun started on "Pacal: Viper Pilot." The viper and each of the smaller elements are drawn using photoshop and the pen tool. Hope you guys like it.

- Juan
86133.jpg
Post edited by Juanski on

• Capt DaveCapt Dave0 Posts: 0Member
    Okay... an interesting, if bazaar take on the viper.
  • bbzwbbzwbbzwbbzw1 Posts: 0Member
    What a cool idea! Totally fits the BSG mythos.
  • quetzalquetzal0 Posts: 0Member
    WOW, very nice, I like it. I love how you portrayed the viper and Galactica in the Mayan heirogliphs. When this is finished. will you be doing another one with Egyptian heirogliphs or any other ancient cultures. Nice job, keep up the good work.
  • sorceress21sorceress21269 Posts: 577Member
    Awesome! The Ancient Astronaut theories are extremely compelling and hard to deny...You've taken real world mythology and adapted it into an existing scifi genre wonderfully!
    Capt Dave wrote: »
    Okay... an interesting, if bazaar take on the viper.

LOL, watch a few episodes of the History Channel Show Ancient Astronauts and it will all make sense.