Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DRetextures of Coxxon's BSG Models

124»

• FuryofaseraphFuryofaseraph0 Posts: 0Member
    I think the bigger ones are silly. Probably won't keep them.
  • GargoyleGargoyle171 Posts: 0Member
    I actually like the big ones. They do not look as fragile as the original ones.
  • B.J.B.J.1 Posts: 0Member
    If you kept going, you'd eventually end up with two saucer-shaped halves attached together, and... well.... :rolleyes:
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,564Member
    ^

Hmmm... hehe. :D
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    :lol:

Then the word "redesign" would come in handy, aye?
  • DarthMcWordDarthMcWord0 Posts: 0Member
    If I saw one of those big basestars out the window, I would piss my pants.
  • DarkoneDarkone177 Posts: 258Member
    I really like the twelve point basestar it really has great potential!
  • ElffinElffin171 Posts: 0Member
    Darkone wrote: »
    I really like the twelve point basestar it really has great potential!

totally agree :)
  • Mrwoodchuck61Mrwoodchuck610 Posts: 0Member
    Love the Star system Fury. Since everyone was harping on the planetary layout I thought I'd be of help instead. Here is a pic describing the Centauri System which is a Trinary star also a link to the source page. With a bit of a tweak you could put all 12 planets in a single system with three viable stars and be darn close to what scientist think might actually exist. This type system also explains why they are so amazed by Kira's discription of our system with its major gas giants. Alpha Centauri

AC-planets-1.gif
  • FuryofaseraphFuryofaseraph0 Posts: 0Member
    Provocative food for thought. I think this might warrant a bit of digestion. Let me get back to you.
  • Major DiarrhiaMajor Diarrhia331 Posts: 0Member
    I like the single arm, as apposed to dual arm, 12, the conventional 6, and the 2 arm.
  • ChiletrekChiletrek0 Posts: 0Member
    Hello:
    Call it casuality, but I also made a kitbash of the Cylon Basestar and made an X-shaped ship, yours look much more better than mine... but some day I plan to add bump maps too :) . I also cannot stop looking at your retexture of Colonial One, I really like a lot that ship and you made a variant which makes it to look different without loosing it's mission to carry VIP people.
    Keep up the great work!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Hi,
    do you plan to release your texture. It could be useful for a hobby project I'm working on.