Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3Dmy own battlestar

1234568»

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    merci du conseil, le cylindre est dans le mesh de l'aile, mais j'ai ete oblige de faire la map separe du planaire de l'aile pour des soucis de deformation et de plantage du pelt et relax sur cette partie, l'ajustement pour avoir la meme echelle de checkers partout je le ferais apres!;)
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    I can't wait to see the textures and, of course, animations with that beautiful model ! :thumb: BTW are you going to design the texture by yourself or use the standard setup that was seen in the series ?
    Hello!
    thx somacruz!

for now i do classic textures, but i will made customs!

vipers2.jpg

vipersm.jpg

animation test, sorry for the poor quality, i'll try a better version tommorow!

YouTube - vipermktest 1

c&c are always welcome!;)
    hi

Updated version of the colonial movers, new shaders, new textures:

test09m.jpg

test10f.jpg
  • Davide_sdDavide_sd4 Posts: 0Member
    woooow :thumb:
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,566Member
    Sweet new textures. :)
  • arashikamiarashikami0 Posts: 0Member
    Everything looks great. I look forward to seeing more.
  • that's a long time i didn't post here, because before entering to in animation 3d school, i had to learn maya, and 14 books (only thesis on movies, semiotic, history of art...) and these last days i got some trouble with my hardware(my new power supplie is dead:( )

and i will start school the 22nd september, so my free time will be very reduced :(

just, i'm always recruiting, if i can reach 10 members in the team that would be great!

A member leaved the team, he contacted me on cgsociety on june, to join the team, i accepted, but after, no contacts anymore :(.

oh, i forget, thank you davide, bolian admiral, arashikami!

I hope i will be able to add more new progress and more good news soon!

best regards,
    Alexandre
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    supinfocom ?
  • Apres un passage dans la pire ecole qui soit, Aries Toulouse, j'avais le choix entre trois grandes ecoles, les Gobelins, Supinfocom et l'Esma, j'ai choisi l'Esma, ecole qui est rentree cette annee dans l'ipax de sony avec les gobelins, ce sont les deux seules ecoles qui ont cette certification, et quand on voit le jury de cette annee, dreamworks, sony imageworks, mac guff, buf,etc... ca impressionne :)
    esma
  • Today some news about the project, because of my school courses, i have to reduce the project to a 8 minutes max animation,but positively, that permit me to work on good story....

also a small update, a video test render of the viper mark II, hope u like it!

YouTube - Viper Mark II flyby

C&C are always welcome;)
  • Long time without post here, just to say,this project is not dead, just a big break because school is very hard, but very good, noo... awesome!:D, i'm here to say that in july i will make a free full step by step video tutorial, modeling, texturing and lighting of a viper mark II, and i think it will be released on this website because i think it's the best 3D community site on the web! so don't worry! i'll be back!:D
    Hello,

a little 3d anaglyph test, if u have red/blue glasses, enjoy and critic!
    Hey... great to see you back here! I look forward to that tutorial! :)
  • hi there, it's been a long time, very very busy with school stuff. I started to work on a new battlestar, the urantia, based on the battestar raven
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    Sweet!
    ^

Aye, like I said on MSN, she's looking great, Alex!
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Dammed cool!