Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DCyberman (Future version from 'The Flood' Graphic Novel)

calamity_sicalamity_si361 Posts: 369Member
edited June 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Post edited by calamity_si on
Tagged:

• calamity_sicalamity_si361 Posts: 369Member
    This is the same design but in the standard Cyberman colour scheme.
    Attachment not found.
    Here's a shot of two Cybermen lackeys with their Cyber Leader!
    Attachment not found.

Now listen guys, this post has been up for a few days now and I've really been looking forward to some feedback, anything good or bad! Have I been rewarded for my efforts? NADA! Am I doing something wrong? Are my efforts that unworthy of discuis? Come on, or I'll start crying! :confused:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=dd3276ac5cb20e38e92597bc666a55e5
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Been away for a while, sorry.

They look a bit odd, but I have to confess, I haven't yet seen anything of the Matt-Smith-series.
    Aresius! Thanks for the response. Three points:

1) Did you have a nice time away?

2) I didn't design these Cybermen, and they're not from the Matt Smith Series. They're from the graphic novel called 'The Flood', featuring the eighth Doctor. Here's a screen cap of one of them from the comic: Attachment not found.

3) You haven't seen the new Matt Smith series? You should! :thumb:
    1) No, not really, Had to deliver mum to a hospital. Her artificial hip-joint sprunk out of it's place...

2) They still look odd. :P

3) I will, a friend who's also a great Who-fan currently has my hard-drive, copying my entire stack of all episodes onto her own disk, while loading the newest parts onto my hard-drive.
    I do hope your Mum's ok. And as for these Cybermen, perhaps they do look a bit too weird. I guess that must be why no one else has bothered to reply. But it is upsetting when this happens. For me, this is the third time in a row that I've posted a model with very little response. I guess I should stop posting here altogether and just put all my work up on my own website...
    She's okay, the docs managed to relocate the joint in narcosis and the leg's now restrained in a cast, but else she's okay. She just has to restart rehab...
    Maybe it's just bad timing. I know that one Dr Who Fan from here is currently on vacation (dunno about the others tho).
    Thanks Aresius, I'm glad to hear your mum's ok.
    Just had the joy of watching all Matt-Smith Episodes up to Hungry Earth/Cold Blood.
    Sheesh! :shock: