Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DLDraw Cobra MKI

gernot66gernot660 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2010 in Work in Progress #1
studcity_cobramk1.jpg
studcity_cobramk1.jpg
studcity_cobramk1.jpg

this is a rough LDraw model. time to workout; ~2 days. it has to be transferred to and reworked in blender to fit for ffed3d
if you like LEGO, you will like LDraw. try, i await your results :D
81579.jpg
81581.jpg
81582.jpg
Post edited by gernot66 on
Tagged:

• Dr-TimelordDr-Timelord0 Posts: 0Member
    Ha! Thats pretty cool god i miss Elite

they shud bring it back!
  • CoolhandCoolhand283 Mountain LairPosts: 1,294Member
    you're putting lego blocks into it... what poly counts are you expecting? heh. man they got pissed off at me because i was a couple thousand over their arbitrary limit.

mr baker, you should check out FFED3D. its back and basically the same*, but with some new spiffy graphics and a couple of mods by yours truely, though i'm not sure if they're included in the collected download.

*same as ffe/frontier. if you want to play something more like the original elite, ooolite i guess would be for you.
  • gernot66gernot660 Posts: 0Member
    at least i was able to reduce the shuttle (other wip) from 155k to 9k, still 10x standart ffed3d, but it works well.
    studcityipshuttl&.jpg
    in the end only the "shell" will be left, (unseen)blocks and all studs will be removed, i know a lot of work, but keeps the LEGO style to 95%. i could have used a different scale to reduce the amount of blocks used, but then the models won't fit to the minifigs (lego people).

update
    studcity_cobramk1.jpg
    studcity_cobramk1.jpg
    81590.jpg81591.jpg81593.jpg