Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DIronman

2»

• omnipotentomnipotent658 SwedenPosts: 466Member
    im going to try color combos at a later stage colby.

update redid the entire body but still have alot to iron out :P
    color play....

how does it look from your point of view?
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771249 PNWPosts: 754Member
    Colors look good to me. If it wasn't a suit of armor built by a multi-Billionaire weapons developer, I'd suggest a bit of weathering. Kinda miss the armored collar you added in post #24. But it still looks good like this as well.

Only thing I can see that might be a modeling issue are some overlap. The hip is probably just a slight positioning deal, but it looks like the armor pieces don't seem to fight correctly there. The upper part I circled doesn't look quite right to me. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

-edit-
    Image removed
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    indeed i am aware those panels overlap ;) and i inted to sort it out
    also the legs and the lowerarms will get some more attention before i use the word "final" ;)

glad you like ;)
    some new renders with the suit.
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Looks great but except for the mask, everything's facated and not smooth ... why is that ? All in all it looks awesome though :D
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Soma, that appears to be a rendering issue, if I'm not mistaken. I assume you're referring to the lower jaw of the mask. Take a look at it from the different angles, and you'll see that faceting disappear.

Looking marvelous! Are you planning the variants? Mk II, War Machine, etc?
    Looks great but except for the mask, everything's facated and not smooth ... why is that ? All in all it looks awesome though :D
    LockeFP wrote: »
    Soma, that appears to be a rendering issue, if I'm not mistaken. I assume you're referring to the lower jaw of the mask. Take a look at it from the different angles, and you'll see that faceting disappear.

Looking marvelous! Are you planning the variants? Mk II, War Machine, etc?

the faceting is due to low SDS/subpatch freezing somethign which i have since adressed.
    and im glad you guys like it :)
    and no currently i have no plans to make more suits as im busy making a transformer ;)