Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DTomGA’s Warhammer 40k

124»

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Probably yes. IA’m going to build almost every Rhino variant that exist. I only donA’t like GW version of Exorcista. This FW version is better. I have home from FW Damocles Radar Dish, FW Predator Mk. IV and I have borrowed engine from Thunderhawk Transporter. And it is possible to borrow it complete to take dimensions of it. :flippy:
  • alpha_omegaalpha_omega0 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome thread, Tom... and terrific modeling!! You are speedy! It takes me forever to build something... :lol:

Looking forward to seeing more updates!! ;)
  • Captain ShrikeCaptain Shrike0 Posts: 0Member
    Ignoring the necro, that dozer blade looks good. I really like the Koris model. That other one: is he meant to be one of those Mechanicus soldiers? The name escapes me. Looks brilliant however.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    What necro? I was ressurecting own thread a bit. :)

Yeah, it is soldier from Adeptus Mechanicus called Skitarii (all militari personel is called that way). It is only prototype, I have WIP some more Skitarii from Adeptus Mechanicus, same as Space Marines. I will show them later, when I have something painted.
  • Grizzly256Grizzly2560 Posts: 0Member
    Hey Tom Grays, have you thought about sharing your meshes, they are really fantastic. I am trying to create a mod and if could aquirre these it would speed up the process greatly, the other reason is that i ma looking to do some of my own resin casting in light of my dreadful experience with forgeworlds casting quality.

Thanks mate
  • spacefighterspacefighter2 Posts: 0Member
    just seen this thread, your warhammer models look really good translated into a computer model format. the shapes are actually quite well suited to modelling and rendering. great work.
  • oldmangregoldmangreg198 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,339Member
    Last post was 2 years ago....
    Your right to an opinion does not make your opinion valid.