Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DLEGO UCS X-Wing

13»

• TerranCmdrTerranCmdr0 Posts: 0Member
    Wanted to throw in a quick update before bed today. Finished the stand, now I'm working on applying all the stickers. Should look pretty slick when they're all done. It's slow going though because I'm making them all by hand in Photoshop. Anyway, here's a render.

xwing24.jpg
  • elitewolverineelitewolverine171 Posts: 0Member
    sweetness, whats your polycount like?
  • stonkystonky350 Posts: 489Member
    Looks great! Bevelling and applying the Lego logo to each of the studs would really go towards putting your terrific work over the top.
    Glad you guys like it! I haven't really done a polycount yet but just from the render window it says over 1mil faces. I am definitely working on getting the LEGO logo on the studs, but we'll see about beveling. That's gonna be a lot more work because none of the pieces are instanced, they're all copied.
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    holy cow, thats just awesome!!!
  • Breech BlockBreech Block0 Posts: 0Member
    Wow! can't believe you've managed to do this so quickly. Awesome modelling work and some top notch renders to boot.
  • Dr. JonesDr. Jones0 Posts: 0Member
    oh wow nice progress since last time I checked. Now it needs a good render
    Thanks everyone! Still working on the textures, been pretty busy with web design lately so sorry no updates at the moment. Soon though, I promise!
  • MauimanMauiman0 Posts: 4Member
    Sorry for the necro post but dang it all the heck who could resist when it is Lego. Which I am a fan of Lego.

Great work on her and I do hope to see more when you chose to do more. I watched and liked the animation of the mechanizims and such. Very awe inspiring too.