Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DSome ships, other models and so...

asddsa0147asddsa01470 Posts: 0Member
edited April 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Hey! I'm back again. Now I wanna show you some of my models. I'll try keep updating this thread as often as possible. So I guess I show you some pics.

lrrwips-008.jpg
lrrwips-009.jpg
lrrwips-010.jpg

I started this ship a long time ago, but now I'm showing you. I'm gonna make a short animation with her as I got a task at school to make some animation with 3ds max. Fortunately I had the opportunity to choose my own task, and I decided to make a scifi space-scene.
About the ship:
Well the ship's design just came to my mind some day, so it's kinda 'original'. A little background story: This ship was made by a humanoid race we haven't met yet. So we don't know much about them. The ship itself is very-very fast, designed to ambush the enemy, strike them, fire the powerful weapons and jump out the battlefield. She's not just fast but very easy to manoeuvre, so it's just a matter of time to get behind you and shoot you down. I'll talk about the defenses, and the weapons later.
Back to the animation: I'm gonna use some 'stargate-ish' effects couse I like them:D But because of my limited knowledge I changed them a little. First test animation soon. Bye!
80755.jpg
Post edited by asddsa0147 on
Tagged:

• MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    Looks cool!

From the look of it, it could be stargate related so stargate-ish effects are appropriate :D
  • ChrisTOPherChrisTOPher0 Posts: 0Member
    kinda looks like a Human/Asgard Hybrid...i like it :P
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    This looks awesome!:thumb:
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Really a stargate-ish feeling here.
    Lovely ship.
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    i like it but it jsut seems flat....
  • HellsgateHellsgate0 Posts: 8Member
    Hmm...why not a (Possibly Ancient) gunship with obviously alien technology incorporated into its interior systems found concealed in a subterrainean hangar (which looks thoroughly thrashed & easily spotted from above-ground) by the "Stargate: Universe" (Destiny) crew, OBVIOUSLY not built for exploration but an Ancient equivalent of a Defiant-Class against The Replicators or The Wraith or one of the aliens the Destiny crew has fought-off thus far?
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    That's a really cool ship and I agree with the rest that it fits into SG really nicely. Looking forward to the animation and of course more on that ship - the engine area is awesome :thumb:
  • asddsa0147asddsa01470 Posts: 0Member
    Thanks.
    Not much, but I made a quick test render at the weekend. The ship is an earlier version I used here, the hyperspace effect what matters. Any ideas how to improve it would be really useful.