Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3D3ds max ,zbrush

[Deleted User][Deleted User]331 Posts: 0
edited April 2011 in Work in Progress #1
coments are welcomepose.jpg
72429.jpg
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• experiment442experiment4420 Posts: 0Member
    First off, why is this in the WIP section?
  • liam887liam887322 SwedenPosts: 575Member
    First off, why is this in the WIP section?

Well because its a WIP maybe lol...
    you have three WIPS all on the first two pages aswell ;-)

looking good so far only crit is the sword in the right hand side looks like it isnt fitted into the hand right, I could be wrong could just be the angle its seen from. Also a more dynamic pose would look good but as its just getting started im sure you can do that later. Apart form that its pretty well done, I had mudbox years ago for a while as a trial and loved it just haven't got enough to fork out for it at the moment.
    ed:
    You should upload a pic using the scifi meshes space so your thread has an image, im sure if people see your model they will click on it as it looks great and then you can get more feedback from people etc.
  • tx for reply c3.jpg
  • arkon,3ds max3ds_max_by_laur2000ad.jpg
  • I was thinking about a hero half man half cat, but like this looks like Batman or Daredevil ,What do u think?
    72525.jpg
  • firewolffirewolf0 Posts: 0Member
    catman, perhaps?

*runs*
  • it's a hero named Catman from DC comics
  • David,with Michelangelo reference
    73105.jpg
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Looks really good so far :thumb: However, I think the legs are a bit too thick above the knees and feet start too high. It's nothing serious so I'm sure it will be easy to fix. Your previous models look nice too - it's hard to find that kind of stuff here on SFM :D

btw you posted a link to your image in the reference.
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    you should post it on cgtalk.
    you'll have better comments about anatomy and all that stuff.

your legs seem too high
    your arms - wrists look too thick
    the head looks a bit small and the neck a bit thin.

it's all i can tell for the moment :)
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771249 PNWPosts: 754Member
    >.>

First thing I saw and thought was, "David has a shaved patch and goat balls..."

Just sayin'... Things don't look right down there.
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
  • tx all for replya2-1.jpg
  • AeriesAeries1 Posts: 0Member
    Lizzy777 wrote: »
    >.>
    David has a shaved patch

YAY!

laur2000ad: Your skills are very impressive, I applaud you for this work. I absolutely love the bronze look of the objects.
  • thnk you tondopitti.jpg
    Wow that last image is absolutely amazing ! :thumb: Probably your best work so far ! But what happened to the David image ? Photobucket censorship ? :lol:
  • thank you ,i uploaded on the site david
  • im looking to start adventuring into caracter moddeling but few things im not sure and google isnt turing up good answers

do i model them to include cloths or do i model it with cloths?
    if i model with cloths can it be properly animated?
    if i model without cloths whats the best way to animate both with 1 bone structure?

finally zbrush looks like a good piece of kit for a beginner trying to design a portfolio is it a must or a nice extra?

fyi brilliant models wouldnt be asking you questions like this if i wasnt impressed.
  • i model with cloths includet,zbrush i think is a mustx5.jpg
  • :cool:ZBrushDocument2.jpg
    The last one is a bit funny and scary at once :lol: Is it your original creation ?
  • thank you,It's my creation
    I'm reminded of Robbin William's character in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.
  • I don't know,put a picture here
    laur2000ad wrote: »
    I don't know,put a picture here

It isn't the resemblance, but the character itself. Robin played the King of the Moon (or rather, King of Everything).

King of the Moon: I'm sorry. You must refer to me by my complete title: King of Everything. Rei di Tutto. But you may call me Ray.

But the style of the character you've created would seem to fit within the setting and visual style of the movie.
  • I see that movie long time ago,i don't remember very welll