Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3Dtcs concordia (from movie)

2»

• callitricallitri331 Posts: 0Member
    thx m8 if u could get me some clear shots of the rapiers as well wana do one for scale
    m8 its from the wing commander univers and this ship in particular is from the movie wing commander ,if u like space ships and battles its a must see
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    I'll get some rapier shots later for you. Glad you liked them.

Here are some new reference pictures.
    omg thx m8 finaly some ref pics about the ship other then the movie shots thanks a lot i need to get a hold of this book my self only not easy to order anything from romania:D

ps the fighterbay i dont think looks like that , these are not tie fighters:) that hangar looks realy star warsish:)
    Glad to help. I remembered I had the book somewhere in storage so I dug around this morning looking for it :)

If you look here, you will see a Concordia that I am working on that would be more like in the movie. The other one was started based on your first two pictures. I just liked the shape. It really has nothing to do with the movie so I am doing pretty much whatever I like to it...including the Star Wars esque type landing bays :lol:
    nice m8 funny the pics from the handbook show the concordia haveing some sort of super gun in its forward section yet in the specifications there i no mention of it
    have to redesign the forward section completely now
    well guys i am back with an update i had loads of irl problems so i had to pause the ship plus i lost a lot of stuff including this section when my pc got burned by a lightning
    so i had to remake this part i dont know how much free time i will have but i do wana finish this ship , any comments or new refrence photos would be apriciated
    82536.jpg
  • Dr.SleepDr.Sleep0 Posts: 0Member
    Wow! Wing Commander, thats like hundred years since I last saw it! :D Ship is looking pretty good, keep working, man :D
    well i finaly had time do play around with this ship , so i got some things done , since i am still leanring stuff in google sketch up i had to redo some areas of the ship , the main tower for example or the side panels with the greebles i found the old versions kinda empty so i filled them up a bit , got the main gun finished and most of the ship is finished atm , i think the underside is a bit empty but have no ideas what to put there to change it
    hope u like it

ps : i am still looking for someone who can texture it because i have 0 experience there
    88788.jpg88789.jpg88790.jpg88791.jpg88792.jpg
    Wow! It's been a while :) The bridge section has amazing detail. The gun on the far left of looks pretty plain still. Side panel greebles look great too. :thumb: Nice to see this project still going.