Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DAircraft

• HavocwreakerHavocwreaker0 Posts: 0Member
    I just want to ask what program you're using to draw these in.
  • bagera4000bagera4000269 Posts: 1,545Member
    ms panit an cad
  • MihoshiMihoshi0 Posts: 0Member
    bagera4000 wrote: »
    i move it its not lined up kid if you line them up there right on but it was a larger image

Sigh, NO, they do not add up. You've made a mishmash of several different F-108 proposals. Listen, the guys at the Secret Projects board have noticed too.
    The way you've drawn the wing in the top view simply do not add up to the side view. The wing in the side view stops at the leading edge of the intakes, whereas in the top view it simply continues till underneath the cockpit windows.
    Mihoshi your what hate most nit puckers that have no work of there own
    Mihoshi your what hate most nit puckers that have no work of there own

1: It's not nitpicking. It's a serious flaw in the drawing. They're simply not the same aircraft.
    2: Not having any work here does not invalidate my points.
    yes it is

As nitpicking inherently requires fastidious, meticulous attention to detail, the term has become appropriated to describe the practice of meticulously searching for minor, even trivial errors in detail (often referred to as "nits" as well), and then criticising them (see nitpicking (pastime)). "Nitpicker" in this sense was often used after 1951
    an for work it gives you more leverage in my eyes other wise your just in the way
  • japmejapme12 Posts: 0Member
    bagera.
    I agree with you. I don't think that there is a single set of blueprints out there that is completely accurate, unless it is the official set. For example, I am building an A-10, using 3 different sets. I take what I consider to be closest to the real thing and compile it together. It may not be 100% accurate, but there is no mistaking what it is, and it distinguishes my work from anyone elses.

Oh and thanks for the drawing you sent me a few weeks ago, it was a real help setting up my bumpmaps.
    yes it is

As nitpicking inherently requires fastidious, meticulous attention to detail, the term has become appropriated to describe the practice of meticulously searching for minor, even trivial errors in detail (often referred to as "nits" as well), and then criticising them (see nitpicking (pastime)). "Nitpicker" in this sense was often used after 1951
    What I pointed out was not a minor detail, requiring a fastidious attention to notice. It's a large discrepance between the top view and the side view.
    an for work it gives you more leverage in my eyes other wise your just in the way
    Ah yes, my shortage of posting drawings on this site obviously makes me incapable of being able to notice flaws in posted items.
    But since you are obviously not capable of handling critisism I shall consider this matter closed, and not bother you any further.
    an some designers will flaw there blueprints on to stop there design from being copy his designs hole michelangelo laft parts out of his design the only key he head in his head he design sprockets backwards so thay not work in lass he was there to accurate he fix it on sight because he put it in design
    an now your being over Bering back off
  • blackbird17blackbird170 Posts: 0Member
    Mihoshi wrote: »
    What I pointed out was not a minor detail, requiring a fastidious attention to notice. It's a large discrepance between the top view and the side view.
    Ah yes, my shortage of posting drawings on this site obviously makes me incapable of being able to notice flaws in posted items.
    But since you are obviously not capable of handling critisism I shall consider this matter closed, and not bother you any further.

Quit your griping and quit spamming this thread. :mad: :flippy:
    yes it is

Now, Thats funny!!!! :lol:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    Very good stuff, B4000 :D
    Whatever Mihoshi's saying, I disagree. It's been said before that it's impossible to recreate the exact blueprints without the official ones, but you get them so correct that it's almost scary.
  • Knight26Knight26192 Posts: 838Member
    I think that what Mihoshi was saying wasn't exactly nitpicking, he was not drawing out some minor error, like a panel line not matching up between views, but a major feature not lining up, the wings in this case. As for different blue prints not adding up, that is common amongst public access aircraft drawings, even photos and such of different aircraft of the same design can have subtle differences. However, if someone is attempting to make a drawing or model, the artist should make attempts to make sure that things line up properly, little things are not such a big deal but major components not lining up get irksome and take away from what would otherwise be an excellent piece of artwork.
    Now you say you are now using CAD, though not what specific package. When making your drawings you can keep such errors major or minor from cropping up simply by the judiscious use and then deletion of construction lines. It is old technique I know but it works, and is just a friendly piece of advice intended not as a criticism but as a means to help improve your already great artwork, and take it to the next level.
    criticism from other designers an artist i can understand but he has no work at all here or otherwise
  • caliburncaliburn191 Posts: 0Member
    criticism from other designers an artist i can understand but he has no work at all here or otherwise

I have to admit to not having any work here either and I missed the so called error until I really looked at the image, even then, it still didn't detract from what I consider a great image in the end, its not meant to be a design blue print for engineering and assembly work is it, its a great image of an impressive aircraft.

I just noticed you changed the image, this might annoy you and I'm sorry, its not my intention, but I actually thought the one with the "error" looked cooler, still, its not detracted from my like for the aircraft or your work in any way shape or form.
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Correct. I have no work here either, and due to my RL-occupation, this is unlikely to change.

Admittendly, I haven't read through all of it, but Mihoshi, you were nitpicking in a certain way.
    Bagera, don't let it take you down. Nobody's perfect. ;)
    some people can't tell the difference between giving constructive or destructive criticism, but when you recieve it, its glaringly obvious, for example

constructive, I don't know if its me or not but it kinda looks like the wing in the......
    destructive, what are you, an amatuer, the wing in the.......

there is a right way and a wrong way to offer advice, I for one do not feel qualified to offer advice, I have nowhere near the level of skills displayed here, but I do know that wording advice or a helpful critique badly can have a negative effect on the artist and put him or her off further work, this is surely something to avoid ?

I like your work, I want to see more, so chin up, there's a drawing out there with your name on, and we all want to see, keep on drawing dude
    I said I would leave this, but I thought this merited a response.

shipbucket - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I started the whole shebang, although that was ten years ago by now, and others have taken over the mantle. My name is on dozens of drawings on that site.

So, would you like to try again with your baseless accusations, or would you like to work on:

A: Making sure your drawings are correct in the same schematic.
    B: Your english does not utterly suck? American...

Take your time. As for the rest of you (I am looking specifically at you Blackbird17), let the man speak for himself. He does not need a bunch of jackasses to defend him.
    your ships are all cut am past an might as wall be traced i do all mine free hand on a tablet laptop most time my own work is still started on paper because im picky that way

an for English part im adhd there more than just me that are adhd an the one in control of your form is controlling an limiting to designers if you limit designers you never go foreword just back more you give designers lose Parameter on you destroy any new ideas

Colosseum on the sight form has lock them in so hard there nothing new in design coming out its seen it been there move on there no more up to date gear going on or any research in to next generation hardware an few new one he knocks down or runs off it will never be a sicfi mechs or even pare with wolf ship yards
    AeroL-39Albatross.png id not go in to bf2 for hour or two he got me so mad im going to go sniper an pop few heads

I started the whole shebang, although that was ten years ago by now, and others have taken over the mantle. My name is on dozens of drawings on that site.

So, would you like to try again with your baseless accusations, or would you like to work on:

Take your time. As for the rest of you (I am looking specifically at you Blackbird17), let the man speak for himself. He does not need a bunch of jackasses to defend him.

you are quite unbelievable
    Mihoshi a masher of a man is not his work or legalese it the friends family an your pears that respect you right now you looking like slim on bottom of mike rows boot
    caliburn wrote: »
    some people can't tell the difference between giving constructive or destructive criticism, but when you recieve it, its glaringly obvious, for example

constructive, I don't know if its me or not but it kinda looks like the wing in the......
    destructive, what are you, an amatuer, the wing in the.......

there is a right way and a wrong way to offer advice, I for one do not feel qualified to offer advice, I have nowhere near the level of skills displayed here, but I do know that wording advice or a helpful critique badly can have a negative effect on the artist and put him or her off further work, this is surely something to avoid ?

I like your work, I want to see more, so chin up, there's a drawing out there with your name on, and we all want to see, keep on drawing dude

Too true.

@Aresius: What is your RL-occupation anyway? I'm strangely right now...

Let me tell you something I don't appreciate you putting down us Americans and two B4000 is a good friend of mind and I have the right to stand up for him.

An again quit your griping and quit spamming this thread or the next time I will report you to the Admins. An next time you got something to say to me be a man PM me instead of spamming my friends thread.

The only (JA) that I see here is you Mihoshi.
    Nicework on the L-39.

As for Mihoshi, ignore the (JA)

Don't be such a douche, man. So you've got big schematics, fan-freaking-tastic. But this thread is about Bagera's stuff, so we're kinda vereing off topic here. You've made your point about the schematics, not take some advice for yourself. Hang on, it's some important, secret stuff...

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
    Great work B4000.
    Don't be such a douche, man. So you've got big schematics, fan-freaking-tastic. But this thread is about Bagera's stuff, so we're kinda vereing off topic here. You've made your point about the schematics, not take some advice for yourself. Hang on, it's some important, secret stuff...

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Now thats funny!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: