Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DWARHAMMER 40K Vehicles

• BinkermanBinkerman0 Posts: 0Member
    Moving a bit further along with the Front Section ....

@Knight-Templar:

Cheers mate, !! ... Makes it worth doing when you hear stuff like that, ....

@Meph:

Thanks Meph, .... got there eventually ...

@Inaith:

Cheers Jeremy, seems to be going Ok so far ...

@BorgMan:

It's possible that I will do stuff from other Races, since I intended the Thread Title to leave my choices open to any 40K vehicle .... Next will be the Land Raider for the Grey Knights ....

Thanks everyone ... :thumb:

Jas

*EDIT* Tempest WIP 002 Updated post #35
  • DCBDCB331 Posts: 0Member
    I think an Eldar vehicle would be an interesting change of pace next time you are looking for a new project. Much more organic than the usual angular industrial vehicles of the Imperium, Orks, Tau, etc. I've always been quite fond of the Falcon and its variants (as with most 40K vehicles, the hull is the basis for several different vehicles).
    Armondikov wrote: »
    There's also an interesting bit of fluff that says that the barrels in the autocannon are regularly changed, usually between sorties/missions. So the "ten year warranty" may be a little ambitious!
    As I recall the Space Hulk-era fluff mentioned that Terminator assault cannon barrels were changed after every mission.
  • MephMeph331 Posts: 0Member
    Good going man! That's looking spot on!
    A little bit more done ....

@ DCB:

Ive got a few for the Space Marines that id like to do before doing something from another Race, ... as the Space Marine Models will be featured with some of these Vehicles later, ... Ive got the BloodThirster to jump onto if I want to do a bit of Organic stuff, ... but always open to suggestions of what you guys would like to see ...

@ Meph:

Thanks mate .... Im sure you'll let me know soon enough when I screw it up :D

Cheers guys !! ....

Jas
    52702.jpg
  • Knight-TemplarKnight-Templar0 Posts: 0Member
    Binkerman truly amazing, Loved to see this with one of your space marines. I would also like to see you tackle a ship (any one) from the Eldar range. To see how you would accompplish one of their designs.
    Binkerman,
    Would it be possible for you to show a break down of your land speeder, different parts etc. and a wire
    Your Request Granted ! .... A custom Pic just for you mate ... be careful what you ask for .... :D:runs:

Seriously though, you can always PM me about stuff like that, ... when Ive finished the modelling for it, i'll be happy to walk you through its build, ...

Jas
    52751.jpg
  • KadaeuxKadaeux0 Posts: 0Member
    Excellente *claps* very clever, I like :D
  • ArmondikovArmondikov0 Posts: 0Member
    You are a bad, bad man........

But the picture would look good fully textured and complete, maybe with the marine standing by it scratching his head :D
    Im still laughing, the trash can look is brilliant. and i will send you a pm soon.
    Armondikov wrote: »
    You are a bad, bad man........

But the picture would look good fully textured and complete, maybe with the marine standing by it scratching his head :D

Binkerman you are now morally obliged to do this!
    Looks like you lot have got a warped sense of humour too :D .....

Just got a bit more to do with the main fuselage before doing the rest of the detail for the Top Half ....

Jas

*EDIT* Updated Tempest WIP 003 post #45
    Is it just me or do those landspeeders have the perfect 'buggy' look, just smack four fat tires under there and voila, instant off-road fun! :D
    Almost done with the top-side detail for the fuselage, .. Ive been updating the Tempest WIP 003 because of using the same camera angle, keeping the amount of WIP pics per model to a minimum just showing significant stages of its build ... The next update will show a reverse angle as I complete the top half doing the Tail Fin and some detail behind the Roof Intake ...

Jas
    52924.jpg
  • jimi kanejimi kane0 Posts: 0Member
    Looks awsome dude. What does the back of this thing look like? I know I should be patient, but damn it I must know! :D
    Hehehe, well, I dont think that thing in the back is a chicken coop...
    Moving a bit further along, still got some welding to do and the top half of the tail ... before moving onto the underside & Engines ...

@ Jimi Kane:

Cheers mate, ... Im very close to starting on the underside, ... it basically has two large jet engines etc (no chickens included)... you'll see the backside soon enough, ...

Just bare with me, Im getting there .... Will have the top half done over the weekend ....

Jas
    53020.jpg53021.jpg
  • ElowanElowan0 Posts: 0Member
    'Bare with you'? Is that your secret - you model naked? :devil::flippy:

Hey - if that's what it takes to create stuff this great ... :thumb:
  • Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    nice stuff! That speeder is great.
    Some more inspiration will soon be at hand for you Binkerman - IGN: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Preview I'm sure Blur will be tapped again to do the intro.
  • chronochrono0 Posts: 1Member
    Elowan wrote: »
    'Bare with you'? Is that your secret - you model naked? :devil::flippy:

Ummm "EW!" :o
    I should have the modelling completed for the Tempest by next weekend, and have a couple of larger pics planned, one of them seen below, and another showing the underside / engine area, ....

@ Elowan:

Try doing some CG modelling naked, ... see if it improves your work, as for me, well it wouldnt be a secret if I told you now would it :D

@ Lord Ravensburg:

Cheers Lee, its going ok so far, wont be long before modelling stage is done .....

@ DCB:

Yeah, Im looking forward to it, ... looks like they're putting alot of effort into DoW 2 ...

Jas
    53091.jpg
  • HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    STOP MAKIN SUCH GREAT STUFF BINKERMAN!!! YOU'RE MAKIN ME LOOK BAD!!! STOP IT, STOP IT NOW!!! I MEAN IT!!! :lol:. Great job man, :thumb:.
    Jas, Looking great, thanks for the pm and the images, jas do you mind showing the rear of the tempest.

Great job as always
    @ Hundred:

Ha ha ... Thanks mate ...

@ Knight-Templar:

Thanks, hope those pics help .... Yeah I mentioned that I will be doing renders of the underside and the back which will be seen next weekend ... Ive only been working on the Top-side, so there's nothing to see around the back right now ... but a few days from now and i'll be posting some pics that will cover most angles of the completed model.

Cheers Guys !! :thumb:

Jas
    In case you're bored during the week, here might be some inspiration for a next project. I'm sure that in your capable hands this would be some sight to see :shiner:

Space Marine Chaplain Dreadnought
    I second that Meph, if anyone could pull that off it's Binkerman
    Excellent Work.
    Im in Limbo atm, since my Motherboard decided to die (as noted in my sig).... within a few days of completing the Tempest Model, ... So Ive not been doing any CG for a while and started to get itchy fingers, so I Hi-jacked a family PC to do a little bit :D ....

Just doing a few things for the underside until my PC has had its major organ transplant .... Im still working on this part but thought Id post 'Something' as its been a while ...

Thanks guys for your posts !!

Jas

*EDIT* Updated Pic Post # 64
    Sorry to hear about the MB, but better that than a HDD. Hope you're back in action soon so we can all get our 40K fix.