Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DU.S.S. Excelsior NX-2000

Admiral156Admiral156180 Posts: 76Member
edited January 2023 in Finished Work #1
Recreation of the bridge of the Excelsior from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Modeled in Blender, Bridge graphics created using Affinity Designer. Project began late last year when I was asked to create a bridge for the U.S.S. Hermes, a 24th-century Excelsior class ship, still using a retrofitted version of the original bridge module. As I began working on the Hermes, it became clear that I should model the original Excelsior bridge as well. There was very little reference material available, an orthographic view from Ex Astris Scientia, and a set of blueprints from Cygnus-X1, as well as pausing the movie a thousand times. I also studied Donny Versiga's WOK bridge for the details on the Helm that could be made out on screen. I understand this model may not be 100 percent accurate, but I did the best I could and learned a lot in the process. This was my first time doing things like chairs and graphics on my own, it was a little daunting at the time, but I am pleased with the results.

057qcy1g5qgu.png
468ouq378ogz.png
wzbokk2vnews.png
589wdvlm6kbr.png
h2xz57eyerif.png
qqnz2jouq2b5.png
cjcco6jmb3vu.png
6700qsk4dt13.png
cncbvohq09ss.png
jjf1ri7envkp.png
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Lizzy777evil_genius_180StarCruisercaveat_imperatorashleytingertrekkipubliusrWarp Propulsion Laboratory
Tagged: