Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Compiling plugins....

F9thCenturusF9thCenturus331 Posts: 5Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Admins, if this post is in the wrong section, please delete and inbox me as to where I should post this.

I used to be fairly active years ago in model making and kitbashing, especially for the SFC games. Life got in the way and I haven't slung any polygons or verts in roughly 12 years. I'm trying to relearn from scratch.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone around these forums knows how to compile plugins for 3D Studio Max. I have the source code. The plugins are for the old SFC games, so these plugins would be importers and exporters for .mod files.

Like I said, I have the source code. However, I don't have the skills necessary to compile the plugins myself. In addition to getting back into making models, I'd like to finish up some ships I still have incomplete for the game. I was surprised when I heard there's still a small demand for new models.

I'd like to be able to directly import and export SFC ships into newer versions of Max. I have Max 9 and Max 2015. Max 5 will not work in Windows 10.

If anyone can compile the plugins, or knows someone who can, please feel free to message me.

Thanks in advanced.
Post edited by F9thCenturus on
Tagged:

• count23count23361 Posts: 781Member
    you might be better asking this on the discord than here. They'll have more technically adept people able to respond quicker than a forum post.
    F9thCenturus
    Formerly Nadesico.

Current Projects:
    Ambassador Class