Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DPre-Enterprise era project, final images:

SCE2AuxSCE2Aux1038 Posts: 202Member
I've collected together the images I like the most from the project I've been working on:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wJ2XP5

ySNlJXV.jpg
szeLryx.jpg
kgHzIgc.jpg
Ie3gYZi.jpg
dYv2vEd.jpg
peTac7M.jpg
emTNgx2.jpg
DQRLatd.jpg
WTUBlyM.jpg
2cQfTbd.jpg
IcSJw46.jpg
BsSAzJt.jpg
zaqt1ZD.jpg
RgFHpuH.jpg
QHB1l5I.jpg
ZDqXWsV.jpg
sojVBvD.jpg
pMNh1lv.jpg
YN1btAQ.jpg
5FJCI7W.jpg

trekkirojrencaveat_imperatorevil_genius_180StarCruiserMajor DiarrhiaLizzy777wibblepubliusrHunter Gand 2 others.
Tagged:

• trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    These are very beautiful pictures and wonderful work.
    SCE2Aux
  • SCE2AuxSCE2Aux1038 Posts: 202Member
    Thank you, glad you liked them! I have enjoyed making all the various scenes that went into this project, and learned a few new techniques for building ships and interiors. :)
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Your work is fantastic, your renders have a nice lifelike quality to them. It's nice that you've collected them all in one post.
  • caveat_imperatorcaveat_imperator7 Posts: 11Member
    SCE2Aux wrote: »
    Thank you, glad you liked them! I have enjoyed making all the various scenes that went into this project, and learned a few new techniques for building ships and interiors. :)

Did you have any ideas for non-Earth spaceships?
  • SCE2AuxSCE2Aux1038 Posts: 202Member
    Did you have any ideas for non-Earth spaceships?

I thought that maybe I might get around to an image of an Orion raider blowing a hole in one of Reliant's engines, but nothing really came of it. Never say never (after all, this Reliant model was first built in 2018, before I revamped it again over this past year.) But right now I'm starting the planning for another ship model: Early to mid 24th century, a proper Starfleet ship for a change.
    caveat_imperator