Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DWeels Class MOD 5, USS Continium / N.C.V. _ 190779

Nell 3DNell 3D375 Posts: 125Member
edited April 2016 in Finished Work #1
I love the episode "relativity" of STVoy, especially the USS relativity. over the years and try many times to create a model of this ship in 3DMax thought about creating some variations to make something more interesting design,. very disappointed to see the online version of the game Star Trek is that I publish this, my version of the Wells class.

Amo el episodio "relatividad" de STVoy, en especial la nave uss relatividad. al pasar los anos e intentar muchas veces de crear un modelo de esta nave en 3dMax pense en crear algunas variantes para hacer el diseno algo mas interesante,. muy decepcionado al ver la version del juego en linea de star trek es que publico esta, mi version de la Wells class.

rag 01.jpg
rag 02.jpg
rag 03.jpg
rag 04.jpg
rag 05.jpg
rag 06.jpg
rag 07.jpg
rag 08.jpg
rag 09.jpg

in the coming days, more images and videos
110442.jpg
110443.jpg
110444.jpg
110445.jpg
110446.jpg
110447.jpg
110448.jpg
110449.jpg
110450.jpg
Post edited by Nell 3D on
publiusrMajor Diarrhia
Tagged:

• IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    bit heavy on the distortion, but it looks like a good model from what I can see
  • EnterpraisEnterprais197 Posts: 124Member
    What a beauty!! Very nice future ship!
  • Great job.
    I especially like the hull colors.
  • SnowWolvesSnowWolves1 Posts: 3Member
    Beautiful job !!!

I am in to process of creating a fan film. We will be filming at Neutral Zone Studio in Kingsland, Ga. when we get everything going. It will obviously be a not for profit venture for us. I am looking for people that may want to be involved. What I need right now is to put together a teaser video. I need a CGI person to work on several scenes, but the first one is of a rift in space, opens up slowly and then a Wells class time ship comes through. It will circle the USS Yorktown. The Yorktown will attempt to evade the smaller, more maneuverable ship with almost no success. The time ship will lower the aft shields and open the bay doors and land inside without permission. I love your ship and was wondering if you could help us in any way? Thanks.
    publiusr
  • SnowWolvesSnowWolves1 Posts: 3Member
    Where can I get the obj or 3d files of this beautiful ship?!?! Would love to talk to you about using it in a fan film...
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    @SnowWolves welcome to Scifi-Meshes.

A couple of things:
    1. Please check the dates before bumping a thread. This one hasn't had any activity since 2016, so the odds of reaching the author this way are pretty slim. The post dates are under the username. Just check the latest one before you post a reply.
    2. Please don't bug people for their meshes in their threads. It's against the rules simply because we would like our artists to work in peace instead of having to deflect requests constantly. Also having to read those requests adds little value to other people reading the thread. You can make requests in the Looking For... forum.

Please check the Community Guidelines when you get a chance.
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!