Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStruggling through the texturing on Pike's Enterprise...

2»

• TralfazTralfaz412 Posts: 846Member
    I constantly check in to see if anything new has been added.
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    I actually like your bussards better than the ones on the show…
    Dennis Bailey
  • new_purplenew_purple112 Posts: 62Member
    Woooow.

I love the SNW re-imaging of the original Constitution-class...makes it feel like one of those classy cars that might be a bit dated compared to the newer models, but that you still really, really, REALLY want to ride in...

And your work looks great!
  • Dennis BaileyDennis Bailey407 Posts: 54Member
    Thanks.

I'm actually about halfway through the process of rebuilding this from the beginning, based on the studio images of the mesh posted online a few weeks ago.

I started out intending to just tweak a couple of the curves and details...and as of now, I've carried forward a few hundred polygons from my original mesh, at most.

scifiericStarship
    Where were the studio images of the mesh posted?
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    Thanks for the link to the images...
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Thanks.

I'm actually about halfway through the process of rebuilding this from the beginning, based on the studio images of the mesh posted online a few weeks ago.

I started out intending to just tweak a couple of the curves and details...and as of now, I've carried forward a few hundred polygons from my original mesh, at most.

I am certainly looking forward to whatever you create. It will be great! Heck, the one you've already turned out is great!
  • Dennis BaileyDennis Bailey407 Posts: 54Member
    Thanks. :)

With my somewhat outdated modeling skills (improving, slowly) this is the kind of thing that makes me nuts:

j6dk9fonrm1z.png
    StarshipStarCruiserashleytingerscifiericLizzy777trekkiJayru
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Thanks. :)
    You are entirely welcome.
    With my somewhat outdated modeling skills (improving, slowly) this is the kind of thing that makes me nuts:
    Drives me nuts too ... but it drives me nuts because I see what great modeling you are doing!
    Dennis Bailey