Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBattlestar Hades

13»

Posts

  • GuerrillaGuerrilla739 HelsinkiPosts: 2,820Administrator
    Don't want to derail Japetus's thread any further, so
    Alan E wrote: »
    I could of been a little harsher on him.... and really ripped him apart....but I didn't...because he is learning. He is a brillant modeler, just trying, to slowly open up his world. Depth of feild, motion blur, lets get things moving... ;)

    Wait. How many films did you say you've been involved in?
    Howard Day
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • japetusjapetus2447 SeattlePosts: 1,313Member
    I look forward to any secrets you wish to share of your BSG process. Not because I want you to teach me, but because you want to share with the community. I shall wait with anticipation.
    Howard Day
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    japetus wrote: »
    I look forward to any secrets you wish to share of your BSG process. Not because I want you to teach me, but because you want to share with the community. I shall wait with anticipation.


    Guerrilla wrote: »
    Don't want to derail Japetus's thread any further, so
    Alan E wrote: »
    I could of been a little harsher on him.... and really ripped him apart....but I didn't...because he is learning. He is a brillant modeler, just trying, to slowly open up his world. Depth of feild, motion blur, lets get things moving... ;)

    Wait. How many films did you say you've been involved in?

    38....
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    japetus wrote: »
    I look forward to any secrets you wish to share of your BSG process. Not because I want you to teach me, but because you want to share with the community. I shall wait with anticipation.







    The community is not ready for it.
  • rojrenrojren1491 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,764Member
    Lord knows I'm not.
    www.CADWrangler.com
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    edited June 4 #67
    rojren wrote: »
    Lord knows I'm not.

    Lol...that's funny...


    Anyway...another low poly animatic shot. Been a long time since people saw a mercury class battlestar moving. This is one of hundreds.

    Regards
    Post edited by Alan E on
    StarCruisersrspicerscifieric
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    xhz0wgxi7nw1.png
    StarCruiserscifieric
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    Hard landing..


    inughcpz8o3p.png
    StarCruiserscifieric
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    For those that love the original Battlestar.

    0eat3ad8g936.jpg
    bm3tnixdo0wt.jpg
    xdz2lriyqjbb.jpg
    pig39ozrbwjn.jpg
    v1etu92hoc28.jpg
    15oxiyl5yy9e.jpg
    rojrenashleytingerStarCruiserjapetusLizzy777wibblescifieric
  • ashleytingerashleytinger1037 Central OhioPosts: 918Member
    That... is a lot of greebles. She looks amazing.
    scifieric
  • japetusjapetus2447 SeattlePosts: 1,313Member
    Gorgeous to see those renders of the original Galactica. What a beast
    scifieric
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    japetus wrote: »
    Gorgeous to see those renders of the original Galactica. What a beast

    She's like fine wine...gets better with age.





    scifieric
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    Can't show too much...But this Battlestar will be one of the most destructive.c7amimhbzq25.jpeg

    StarCruiserLizzy777scifieric
  • LonewriterLonewriter234 Posts: 1,073Member
    Alan E wrote: »
    Hard landing..


    inughcpz8o3p.png

    Another nice job. I've always thought a Viper or Raptor should have magnetic tracks rather than normal landing gear.
    StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    Theirs been lots of idea's....but the director and producers have the final say when i comes to the actual film. A magentic system would solve the headache of multiple particle systems for sparks and smoke, and a shit load of render time.
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    edited September 13 #77
    Enjoy...

    I had to leave some details out but it's a new battlestar no one has seen before.


    69l2zvl6ds2l.jpg
    Post edited by Alan E on
    StarCruiserLizzy777scifieric
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    A little eye candy....Enjoy.


    1zk1850yoqfa.jpg


    6iudjwzj6dix.jpg

    StarCruiserscifiericLizzy777
  • scifiericscifieric1019 Posts: 1,381Member
    Wow!
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    edited September 18 #80
    scifieric wrote: »
    Wow!

    Those Vipers are the original Mark VII's to give a sense of scale to the actual size of the Battlestar. I cannot wait for people to see the new Re-Designed Viper and it's engines....It does not have turbo's like the original 78 series....but something far better, more realistic and very exciting to watch in action, something kind of missing in the 2000's BSG.
    Post edited by Alan E on
  • japetusjapetus2447 SeattlePosts: 1,313Member
    Is there a website for this, I assume, fan film you are working on? Sounds like a large production.
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    japetus wrote: »
    Is there a website for this, I assume, fan film you are working on? Sounds like a large production.

    Way bigger than most people think....


    Battlestar 148 almost complete.... :) 9adp0qvyxxro.jpg
    rojrenLizzy777StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    edited September 21 #83
    TOP GUN Maverick's Darkstar....

    p141mdlou9xe.jpg
    Post edited by Alan E on
    StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    x49kg5bocjng.jpg
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    f0nhrrc6fvyc.jpg
    njqe25jefm9r.jpg
    pvui3rcll5wm.jpg
    StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    emzj2g62tg43.png
    StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member

    ;)


    56cxivozgqbt.jpg
    StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    y0otu7387iyb.jpg
    Lizzy777StarCruiser
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    94k3lrw20hxp.png

    Lizzy777
  • Alan EAlan E212 Posts: 104Member
    k4bv38ztckrv.jpg
    Lizzy777
Sign In or Register to comment.