Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DThe Auzris Project

124»

• markmasseymarkmassey427 StaffordshirePosts: 557Member
    Taken a little break and thought i'd try designing a future version of the Auzris.. :D

g579fmxt0xhn.jpg
    JES
  • Lizzy777Lizzy777462 PNWPosts: 578Member
    My first thought at seeing those basic shapes was a start on an Arwing from StarFox.
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    Spent a little time on this last night.. a couple of steps back.. as is my usual way.. but sorted out some edge loops and flows to help with the surface curves and to help when i come to adding the pannels... I've fixed the underside of the primary hull now so its connected to the secondary.. will need to think of detailing there.. also added an area at the back for the aft torpedo launchers and probably some sensor palettes..

4qlbzhtrinun.jpg

dkhq5jwhax7p.jpg

I've not found a design for the warp grills that works for me yet, so I'll work on this are next...

rojrenashleytingerMadKoiFishLizzy777Freak
    edited May 10 #95
    Well it's been a while, but I've spent a couple of hours tonight re working the detail on the dorsal area around the torpedo launchers.. Sculpted the recess areas on the the main hull.. also added another dip at the top where the bridge dome is going to be..

xsuzjgx24xxk.jpg
    28l8do6az1yi.jpg

Post edited by markmassey on
    ashleytingerrojrenLizzy777wolfmanomnipotentMcC
    Another post another "its been a while"

But had some time yesterday so i decided to spend an hour or two working some detail onto this ship.. I've cut out the main panels for top of the primary hull, added the secondary deflector which i was avoiding for so long... and added the warp engines ive got a block in place for a casing for the buzzard collector, that's my next job... Hopefully wont be months until my next update.. feels like ive made some progress finally..

ukazkl49c8x0.jpg

w1v2j01k5m2t.jpg

xiaorobearrojrenLizzy777McC
  • publiusrpubliusr289 Posts: 1,424Member
    I just love the aft.
    I say that to my wife all the time... lol
  • commandersozocommandersozo234 Posts: 498Member
    just great stuff!
    cheers guys, I've Worked on the nacelles over the weekend.. added some panels and the buzzard collectors..

qu4zf44okv1k.jpg
    Warp Propulsion LaboratoryMcCLizzy777