Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Found bugs? Report them here!

124»

• MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9714 Posts: 5,302Member
    New bug:
    focus error for enter while entering a new thread. I was adding tags or attempting to some sites you use space . or : sometimes enter to start a new one. Instead it posted my thread before I was done. Confirm or post should not focus to enter to avoid early posting etc.
    Again this is a functionality thing and probably something the creators of the software need to address.
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    • Hitting enter, while the focus is not on main textbox, when creating new thread, will post the thread.

That's on the list already. No ideas about fixes though. :(
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
    • Editing first post of a thread will wipe the prefix, unless you remember to set it again. Workaround: Edit thread again and add prefix.

Reworked the prefix module a little bit. Threads will now remember their prefixes when you edit the first post, which mostly just means I no longer need to go around adding them back in, whenever someone changes their thumbnail or whatever.
  • Lt. WashburnLt. Washburn331 Posts: 7Member
    Need to change email, requires password, but throws up error that usernames need numbers, underscores, etc. That seems more like a password requirement, but my password is what it is, and even if I try, I can't change my username because that field is greyed out and not editable....so I can't do anything.
    @Lt. Washburn it's the . in your username. By default Vanilla forum doesn't even allow spaces in them. Usernames don't require numbers, underscores etc. but they allow them. All fields get validated when you make profile changes, so it gets hung up on the username.

Let's see, if I can add . to allowed characters. Alternatively, just message me your new email (go to my profile and press message on top right) and I'll change it for you.
    edited May 2021 #97
    @Lt. Washburn alright, usernames should be a little more flexible now. Try changing it now, or just private message me the new address and I'll change it for you.

[Edit]: Oh, probably worth mentioning... Changing your email address will trigger a verification step, so you'll need to verify your new address to continue using the forum. Remember to check the junk mail folder too.
    Post edited by Guerrilla on