Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3D-= MKF random trek thread =-

1717273747577»

• MadKoiFishMadKoiFish4055 Right in the plumsPosts: 4,560Member
    Window planning. The large one would be a split up one with smaller frames inside. ATM I have every room with a window out but I might eliminate this to only be larger rooms. Then again you might want windows on the crapper so those species 8472 voyeurs can get a peek.

emissary-0274.jpg
    emissary-0275.jpg
    Warp Propulsion LaboratoryLizzy777BolianAdmiralLoophole
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • seanrseanr895 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 533Member
    edited May 4 #2283
    MadKoiFish wrote: »
    Girl is for scale to show size of the bits.
    Huh? Oh, you mean the *ship's* bits. :p

LOL, looking great as always. As for the windows, remember that a larger room need not have windows for the whole length of its outer wall, so you can definitely break that pattern up. And if you do use the girl inside, she'll definitely want some privacy in the privy. :D
    Post edited by seanr on
    edited May 4 #2284
    Start of the rooms. Yeah pulled off some of them, I might still adjust the sizes least the width some more. Might redo them and round the frames post the modeling of all the jambs, I kinda do not like the tightening radius effect and at a distance really looks like a right angle opening.
    emissary-0279.jpg
    emissary-0280.jpg
    emissary-0282.jpg

Oh I also goofed the rooms so just flip the images in your head. The smaller room should be on the ships right instead as I shifted the turbos over to that side instead and forgot to make that change to the dummy objects I used for layout.

Post edited by MadKoiFish on
    BolianAdmiralLizzy777Loophole
    First renders are mostly tests for visual bugs, something that I really do not need to do these days but I still do. lol. Hold over from 2005 I guess.
    emissary-0283.jpg
    emissary-0284.jpg
    emissary-0285.jpg
    emissary-0286.jpg
    emissary-0287.jpg
    emissary-0288.jpg

Interior walls are just matte white for now. Mostly to allow the internal lum objects to light them in a consistent manner. Vray ilum surfaces work differently to MR and I still fight them. I did turn that dual crappers into a single larger room so there are 3 smaller offices a crapper and 2 flanking storage or crappers in the dead space to either side of the conference room. The 2 aft most rooms are accessed from the conference room.
    ashleytingerLizzy777BolianAdmiralLoophole
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral744 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,141Member
    That’s looking great!
    Rest of the pit greebs and some small changes here and there. I dropped the inner area in I might invert this though. I wanted it to stand out more than a material change.

emissary-0290.jpg
    emissary-0291.jpg
    emissary-0292.jpg
    BolianAdmiralLoopholeLizzy777
    Basic voy like decals.
    emissary-0294.jpg
    emissary-0295.jpg
    emissary-0296.jpg
    BolianAdmiralLizzy777Loophole