Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Minor Update: Deleting Your Account

GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
m2emncqrz14d.png

TLDR: I've added an option to delete your account in your profile. This will only wipe the account, but will not affect any content you've posted.

In an effort to be a responsible grown up with your data, and since it does get occasionally requested, I've added an option to delete your account into the profile editor. Deleting your account will not erase any posts you may have made on the forums, to keep from completely messing up the forum structure, but it will wipe your whole account from the database. All your stuff will be listed under [Deleted User] and can't be connected to any profile any longer. This action is irreversible, so I advise you not to mess with the option unnecessarily.

We're obviously sad to see anyone go, but we're also big believers in people's right to do what they please with their personal data online.

If you wish to more thoroughly wipe your presence (posts and everything) from the site for some reason, you'll still need to get in touch with me to make sure we don't break anything in the process.

Also, as per our Privacy Policy we do reserve the right to retain minimal user information on permanently banned users.
Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
Join our fancy Discord Server!
Warp Propulsion Laboratory

• AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    but.... why would anyone leave this marvellous site?!

jk, nice add. Won't ever use it myself, but I can understand the wish of some to move on.
    Warp Propulsion Laboratory