Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Artist: PaidBSU - The "Sepia Moon"

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,558Member
Hello, all...

I'm wondering if someone would be willing to take on a commission build of one of the original designs for a ragtag fleet ship, from my nuBSG fanfic, "Battlestar Urantia"? The ship is the "Sepia Moon", a small ship that's chartered as a passenger transport. One of the views of the design is below, drawn by Atolm, based on my design and input. I'd need the ship to be built in Blender, and my budget cannot exceed $200. The ship should hold up to fairly close flyby-type shots (think of the shots of Colonial One flying alongside Galactica's flight pods in the show). If anyone is interested in taking this ship on, please let me know. Thank you.

57itodrk8cdo.jpg

• BerticusBerticus171 Posts: 63Member
    "Fairly close fly-by shots" is super vague. D'you have *at least* a shot-by-shot thumbnail sketch so we can get an idea of what resolutions for model/texture we're dealing with?

On that note, what is your final render resolution?
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,558Member
    I don’t have a shot by shot yet, but I can make one. As for final resolution, it’d be 720p (I’m assuming you’re referring to actual image output, and not a screen resolution in pixels?).