Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DEARTH FINAL CONFLICT - Taelon Shuttle Displays

commandersozocommandersozo492 Posts: 628Member
edited January 2021 in Finished Work #1
Something about „Earth Final Conflict.“ it’s a science fiction tv show based on ideas developed by Gene Roddenbery, the „Father“ of Star Trek. in the series they use the „taelon shuttles“. They are the preferred method of travel for taelons and their agents on earth and are also used for spaceflights. They are equipped with inter-dimensional drives allowing travel to any point on the planet or space within minutes. The shuttle pilot's controls are projected on a virtual screen in the cockpit and operates by gestures.
I’ve reproduced the shuttle displays here and hope, you’ll enjoy them!
gtxg57kw8hhx.jpg
the display shows the main controls and monitors. overhead is the oval master display, below this diplay the flight control monitor flanked by the main controls. down right is the scan and position monitor.
chue6sxhnom4.jpg
the second display shows the controls for manual flight operations with the touchpoints in the gestures operations

Post edited by Guerrilla on
Lizzy777Freak

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    These look good.
    I watched the first season and enjoyed it, but I can't remember why I did not watch the rest of it.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    I love this look. very slick
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    Interesting. You almost never see any fan art of any sort for this show. I remember watching it back when on the WB.
    publiusr