Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Forum Updates: CG Applications in Profiles

GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
edited October 2020 in Site News #1
sfy8lz97y6t9.png

TLDR: Added option to add the CG apps you use to your profile. Cute little icons will show up in all your posts too!

Haven't added any features in weeks, so it was about time we MySpace the place up a little. :p I've added something like 50 CG applications for you to display on your profiles and posts to answer all those "what app do you use?" and "what did you render this in?" questions for you. I'm not sure if that's an actual problem that needed solving, but here's a new feature anyway. As an added bonus we get a little visual bling on the posts. To add them, simply go to Edit Profile, scroll all the way to the bottom, and then just check the apps you use. I would prefer you stuck to a few main ones you use daily instead of checking everything you've tried over the years to keep things a little tidier. :)

If there is something you use missing, reply this thread to let me know. Posting the icon as a square PNG with transparency will move things along more quickly in our end.
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
Join our fancy Discord Server!
RekkertWarp Propulsion Laboratory

• GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    Added Natron and Nuke, in case anyone uses those, and made the profile editor layout a little nicer.
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771249 PNWPosts: 754Member
    A few folks still use TrueSpace, if that's a viable option to add the list of applications.
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    It would be, but I couldn't find a decent icon for it anywhere. :confused:
  • Lizzy777Lizzy7771249 PNWPosts: 754Member
    edited October 2020 #5
    Let's see if this works.

4t9uwoejwt8z.ico
    Post edited by Lizzy777 on
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
    Would prefer a cleaner one (that one has two corners cropped and has a white outline), but I guess it'll work in 16x16...

Added Lego, MagicaVoxel and trueSpace.