Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Artist: PaidAlaska-Class

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
Hi, all. Would anyone here be interested in taking on a commission for the Alaska-Class ship from the old blueprint sheet? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

kyiw4rgu7a2c.jpeg
Tagged:

• ThePhxRisesThePhxRises22 Posts: 10Member
    I assume you're looking for a 3D mesh? If so what kind of usage would it need to be made for? For example 3D printing, CG, game engine use, etc.
    BolianAdmiral
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    ThePhxRises, yes, I'm looking for a 3D mesh. I don't know anything about 3D printing, so I don't know if the criteria for those meshes are any different from "standard" meshes. The usage for me, would be for a simple flyby animation, and for renders of the final model. In terms of the flyby, think of the stock footage they used on TNG, of the Excelsior rendezvousing with the 1701-D... something basic like that. I don't need anything fancy, like interiors visible through windows or anything... just simple white light to represent lit windows will do. I guess if it's gonna be used in an animation flyby, the running lights ought to blink, at least. I'd preferably like the model built in Blender.
  • StarshipStarship464 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    edited October 2020 #4
    Our old friend Adam Kopala can help you. He is taking commissions since a long time.
    Here is a sample of his work: https://www.deviantart.com/adamkop/art/Star-Trek-New-Orleans-Class-3D-redesign-760773173

You can contact him here: https://www.deviantart.com/adamkop/journal/2D-3D-Commissions-299137649 . ;)
    Post edited by Starship on
    BolianAdmiral
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    edited October 2020 #5
    Thank you. I’ve actually found someone to take her on, and work has already begun. I’ll ask the artist if they want to post a WIP thread here. I’ll likely contact your friend for a future project, though.
    Post edited by BolianAdmiral on
    Starshippubliusr