Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Marvel news and rumors

GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
edited September 2020 in General Discussion #1
ufvtxbzyiry2.gif

Maybe we should just have a big thread for Disney or something? :p Let's discuss what's going on with Marvel Universe (cinematic or otherwise) at large in this thread. Try to keep it spoiler free. We can always open up spoiler threads for specific things as needed. :)

Anyway, the pandemic has pushed MCU (like most things) back for a year or so, but there was a new trailer for WandaVision recently:

Post edited by Guerrilla on
Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
Join our fancy Discord Server!
Tagged:

• rojrenrojren2298 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,970Member
    A lot of those sets look almost-but-not-quite like many a show I watched as a kid. (Some were re-runs. I'm not that old.)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I have to say that I am liking the look of WandaVision, it looks interesting.

As for the MCU films being pushed back, it does not really bother me. nothing on their slate has me interested, except Doc Strange 2.

Black Widow, should have come out during Phase 2, not after a character has been dead for two years when it finally does get realised.

Sure people are going to see MCU films, but how many are still invested in them with pretty much everything tied up? In reality they are starting a fresh, which means with all the new characters they have to do set up leading to an Endgame.
    They have to do Phase 1 again. Yes our community will go, but I am talking about the Norms. only time will tell and I hope it work out for the Marvel,
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    So, bunch of new stuff from the 2020 Disney Investor day... A lot for Disney+

More WandaVision (January):

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (March):

Loki (May):

What If... (Summer):

Ms. Marvel (Late 2021):
    I am really liking what we are seeing for WonderVision.
    But out of the other announcements, the only one's the got my interest was Loki, anyone else notice Black Widow in that trailer.
    Also Marvel's What If..? also looks very interesting. But then I have always loved that line of comics.
    Looks good.
  • markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
    I'm sold.... these guys work well together and after wandervision... I'm onboard for more