Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek: Unnamed Klingon Bridge

seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
edited October 2020 in Work in Progress #1
3m8rn74dfogv.png

znk64hs9smyg.png
x1mld2e8l2ab.png

Still very much trying to figure out this layout:
5zy574jpki9j.png
24s7g5q4x7v7.png
bb370prl0dqe.png
hse3b6uc02t1.png
TBH, I think this arrangement is getting close now. The periscope will be between those beams behind the command chair.

Based on a cross between the K'Tinga class bridge in TMP and this concept art by Nick Acosta:
7m2v66y8cf7p.jpg
Post edited by seanr on
Lizzy777RekkertashleytingerJoeRalat

• trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    nice work, i like it!
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Wow!
  • RekkertRekkert4037 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,302Member
    Great start! Cool to use the Ent-B chair in that way, it looks very Klingon. =)
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
    Thanks!

hse3b6uc02t1.png
    This lighting, except for the lights in the floor, is currently still all normal Blender light objects rather than my usual materials, but it should give you a general idea of how the set will ultimately be lit. The blue lighting is coming from what will be entrance alcoves on either side of the bridge and the magenta light is coming from what will essentially be a sort of CIC room hanging off the back of the bridge. There will be additional light coming from below as well - I'm actually seriously thinking of making this a two-level set, with the lower level quite cramped and containing more of the defensive and maintenance-type functions, while the planning and offensive functions occur on the main level. The vertical tube behind the command seat is the beginnings of a periscope.
    rojrenLizzy777
    Rekkert wrote: »
    Great start! Cool to use the Ent-B chair in that way, it looks very Klingon. =)

LOL, it was the most Klingon looking seat I had on hand, so I made some tweaks but still intending it to be more temporary, though it has since totally grown on me. =)
    Building out the deck and the shell for the two levels (yes, this is a two-story set):
    6tpawo6b5kil.png

View from the big chair. Unfortunately, they're having a little trouble getting the new TV through the airlock: :wink:
    5d602713g7sg.png
    Lizzy777MadKoiFishlewisniven
    Too much smoke going on here, but the most recent full render:
    b48ae72j3i49.png

And the latest test renders:
    c8gsyf6lk1gx.png
    3m8rn74dfogv.png
    ashleytingerLizzy777P5ych0p4thRekkertFreakWarp Propulsion Laboratory
  • EBOLIIEBOLII204 Posts: 360Member
    Sweet! looking Fantastic
    edited October 2020 #10
    This is why I ended up making those freezer spacers I released:
    https://forums.scifi-meshes.com/discussion/10000757/nestable-freezer-spacer-tng-set-dressing

kkhcoz0ytsd5.png

And of course I forgot to hide the gizmos before screenshotting this viewport render:
    sxcgjvqckayb.png
    Post edited by seanr on
    JayruashleytingerLizzy777MadKoiFishJoeRalat
  • JoeRalatJoeRalat176 Posts: 486Member
    Great work