Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Foundation - Trailer

sorceress21sorceress21269 Posts: 577Member
Here it is! And man does it look good!

Tagged:

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Looks good, but with it on Apple, who going to watch it?
  • sorceress21sorceress21269 Posts: 577Member
    edited August 2020 #3
    I'll buy ATV just to see it. It's not any more expensive then any other streaming service. Then when season 1 is over i'll dump it till season 2. I'll compare the pricing to see if its cheaper just to buy the series which you'll be able to do via iTunes and then watch on ATV.

Because Apple TV is based on the itunes store it's a full subscription or a la carte.
    Post edited by sorceress21 on
  • markmasseymarkmassey512 StaffordshirePosts: 586Member
    Love Jared Harris, he's a great actor... Don't know much about the foundation series, other than its one of those big sprawling scifi novels that's influenced pretty much all scifi.. not sure if i want to sign up to another streaming service... i'd definitely check this out tho..

2020 is the battle of the epic scifi adaptations it would seem..
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    I'm sort of intrigued, but Apple TV+ isn't available on any devices I use to watch things so... :eyeroll:
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Guerrilla wrote: »
    Apple TV+ isn't available on any devices I use to watch things so... :eyeroll:

That's a big problem I have with it. I'm used to any streaming service being available on my XBOX One or my PS4, but Apple TV+ isn't available for either. I could watch on my PC, but that's more of a pain.