Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DFirefly - Serenity

2»

• BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    Superbo :)
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Stunning!
  • Adam WarnockAdam Warnock65 Posts: 102Member
    Little late to the party, but she's shaping up nicely. I will say that I'm always surprised by how chunky those turbine engines are. Love how they've turned out so far.
  • StarkillerStarkiller203 Posts: 80Member
    Nice! I'm approximately where you are, minus the cargo area, and the aft section fully
    completed. So, basically the same in total build. I figured to finish Altares before I tackle
    the firefly midsection, which, btw, looks REALLY tough. Good luck with the rest of her. ^_-
  • J_M_VJ_M_V78 Posts: 13Member
    Lost access to my previous account , needed to get feet done , before continuing . Also it's holiday time so I can mod el again =)
    qljlw8gtkmnt.jpg
    cgpnw8oyevrz.jpg
    Lizzy777FreakJES
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    What's wrong with your old account?
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • J_M_VJ_M_V78 Posts: 13Member
    - Forgot my password - The old mail account was on excite.com , a very old excite account and excite cleanout old accounts , so no more excite account ....Easy fix was to create a new user using my gmail account .
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    I can change the email on your old account pretty easily. Would the one for your new account work, or is there some other one you would prefer? Or, if you like the new one, I can move posts from the old one to the new one as well.

Point is, we can sort out your accounts pretty easily. Just let me know which way you prefer. :)
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    That is a great looking landing strut.
  • seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
    That design will never win any beauty contests but the model might. :D
  • JeffrySGJeffrySG321 Posts: 477Member
    Wow, this is looking so nice! Love that landing gear. Great that you're doing this in Rhino! Are you planning on exporting to a different 3d app to do any texturing or rendering?