Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBeyond NCC-1701-A Interior

13»

• Rusty0918Rusty0918266 Posts: 451Member
    Well, that doesn't mean that the fourth movie won't happen. That is a faithful update of the original JJ-Prise corridors and would fit well with the JJ-1701-A.
  • zillabeastzillabeast335 Posts: 28Member
    That bridge is so the Enterprise-A. Awesome.
  • PixelMagicPixelMagic471 Posts: 663Member
    edited April 2020 #64
    Welcome aboard.

UAgmpix.jpg
    Post edited by PixelMagic on
    Rekkertevil_genius_180FreakLizzy777ashleytingerP5ych0p4thBrandenbergwolfmanlewisniven
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I am not a fan of the JJ look.
    But that is some nice work.
  • ashleytingerashleytinger1989 Central OhioPosts: 1,225Member
    OH WOW. That is some nice work.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804255 Posts: 11,034Member
    Yeah, your work is always fantastic, and I personally like the look of the interiors of the Abramsverse ships, and the style of the ships in general.
  • P5ych0p4thP5ych0p4th476 GermanyPosts: 341Member
    Great work by you but I must say, I‘m not a fan of the Kelvin Timeline Interiors. They seem so ... uninspired, compared to the canonical Timline stuff. It’s weird, since I really do like most of the Ship designs they did. Especially the new Enterprise and the shuttles. Also the Yorktown Station is really beautiful ... or does this count as an interior? 🤔😁
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    So the surface of the floor isn't reflecting perfectly, which really makes it seem real since floors in the real world cannot be perfectly flat. Some setting on your software?
    P5ych0p4th
    So the surface of the floor isn't reflecting perfectly, which really makes it seem real since floors in the real world cannot be perfectly flat. Some setting on your software?

Just a noise map in the bump slot of the floor.
    edited June 2020 #71
    I can't leave well enough alone. I'm reworking this design AGAIN. Keeping some of the ideas, but evolving it forward. After seeing my last render, it feels TOO much like the 1701 still. I wanted to make the corridors even more different this time.

HR2pjDA.jpg

TEyl4tu.jpg
    JMP11evil_genius_180Warp Propulsion LaboratoryBrandenbergLizzy777Freak
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804255 Posts: 11,034Member
    As before, it looks really good. I particularly like the blue lights running along the baseboards and ceiling.
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    Love it!
  • BlueNeumannBlueNeumann610 Posts: 1,271Member
    I like it a lot!
    edited June 2020 #75
    I commissioned Marley Mcleay to concept design a corridor for me. I'm just not a very good designer, so I can't come up with cool things out of thin air. I have attached his concept. I did not use his concept exactly, but I did lift design elements, especially the curved panels around the wall monitor Enterprise MSD. I also took his striking red color pallet, and floor stripe design and incorporated that.

I feel this will be the final design for the main hallway panels. This is the first one I'm REALLY happy with. Now I just need add in doors, and a light fixture in the ceiling, and we're in business.

Marley Mcleay concept art for 1701-A corridor...
    eaqTv20.jpg

Final design...
    XruqHVH.jpg

FreakashleytingerLizzy777evil_genius_180Brandenbergcool65
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    I like the concept and could see it as a corridor on a Starfleet space station in the Canon Timeline.