Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

Artist: Paid3D Commission (Star Trek TNG)

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral326 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 1,766Member
edited April 24 in Looking for... #1
Hey, all...

I'd like to commission someone to build this ship for me in 3D. It's the U.S.S. Emissary (Emissary-Class). I need the model to be made in Blender, and I do NOT require anything super-fancy, such as interiors that are visible behind windows, etc... simple white light to represent lit windows will work just fine. She should have TNG-era markings on her hull (Starfleet arrowhead/pennant), and she should be sporting the Cheyenne-Class style of warp nacelle, as seen in the note on the first drawing. Her hull color(s) should be the exact same as the Enterprise-D's. Her running lights should be able to blink in an animation.

If anyone would like to build her, please let me know. This is a paid commission. Please PM me with a ballpark figure, if interested, or post it here, in the thread. Thank you.

5e25t8h8thvv.gif

tvmd1jd6fkqk.gif

- BolianAdmiral
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Tagged:

• BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral326 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 1,766Member
    Just got my stimulus check... still hoping to commission this ship! 😛
  • SATRSATR123 Posts: 308Member
    Super looking ship
    Back end of ship looks like Voyager
    BolianAdmiral