Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DNova Class Mark II Plans

TelTel332 Posts: 8Member
edited March 2020 in Work in Progress #1
Hi all,

I'm a fan of the nova refit design showed in VOY 'Endgame' but all the time I thought it looks 'unfinished'.
So I worked on myself, to complete the design, something I really like and I would like to share this with you.

Sorry for the pen-and-paper-version, but I'm a noob to build this in 3D. Also I'm not good in drawing from the ground so this is copied.

Please note, that the original plans are from Mark A. Wilson, who has also created a great worked with the originals.

How do you like it?

Post edited by Tel on
Tagged:

• ashleytingerashleytinger2001 Central OhioPosts: 1,233Member
    Having some issues getting the images to load/download.
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    Something weird going on with your images. I tried to embed them for you, but it looks like there's something wrong with the file. Try saving as JPG instead of JPEG, maybe?

Also, you should use the Attach image button to attach images inline. :) This one:
    quz14gvkmebc.jpg
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • TelTel332 Posts: 8Member
    31wlt4cc5pon.jpeg
    d638ajz2hft2.jpeg
    amdiq3s8n5lj.jpeg
    Freak
    I'm so sorry guys!!!

I don't know why, but in the 1st Post I can't load it as a full showed picture... It is really weird... As a 2nd post it worked now... sorry!
    Guerrilla wrote: »
    Something weird going on with your images. I tried to embed them for you, but it looks like there's something wrong with the file. Try saving as JPG instead of JPEG, maybe?

Also, you should use the Attach image button to attach images inline. :) This one:
    quz14gvkmebc.jpg

It's really weird... The files are correct in .jpeg and I also used the button attach images. But in one way I get the result like the first time and in the other way I can upload it just as files to download... Just in the new post it has worked. I'm confused.

Anyway... hope you can enjoin the pictures now and tell me your opinions... :s
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    These look great.
    Looks like all the different angle are in scale with each other.
    Clean up those lines and they will make for a great set of blueprints.
  • ashleytingerashleytinger2001 Central OhioPosts: 1,233Member
    Nice detailing. Like Freak said, clean em up a little bit and you've got a great set!
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    Wow, these look great!
    Does anyone knows a good, easy to understand, free program to put the drawings in 2D?
  • commandersozocommandersozo492 Posts: 628Member