Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Foundation3d hacked? Expired registration?, Dead server, or just exparrot?

MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9792 Posts: 5,323Member
edited October 2019 in General Discussion #1
Found a forbidden error and when I drilled to the root url I am seeing connections to a imgaft url in the attempted connected urls. Googled it and it shows it as a malicous url. I suggest until any admin say otherwise that people stay away from the url exp if you run a nekkid client.

source of the flag
ak2.imgaft.k0m/script/jquery-#.#.#.min.js
clearly altered.

If anyone had exposed or shared passwords or other info there I suggest you roll out changes.

I could be wrong and jumping to conclusions but so far my searches on this bit of script and url all come up with nasty crap.

Ok finding more info on this once I got through all the typical scanner sites and general forums, it apparently source url is owned by godaddy.

Personally the site is giving me a blank page as I have multiple sources for blocking crap.

Post edited by MadKoiFish on
Each day we draw closer to the end.

• ora tzoora tzo68 Posts: 17Member
    Its saying this if you go to the main URL.

6jpkm97bavrh.png
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla795 HelsinkiPosts: 2,867Administrator
    Domain seems to be good until next year, so probably something with the server. I don't really spend time there, but I check in occasionally. The server has been struggling with the load pretty often.
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9792 Posts: 5,323Member
    I know costs were a issue there but I suspected there was a lot more going on like outside traffic artificially racking up bandwidth or a script going nuts. It often took me a hour or more to get anything posted.

I just saw the blocked url googled it and well heh.

• HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    edited October 2019 #5
    Ye
    Guerrilla wrote: »
    The server has been struggling with the load pretty often.

Yeah it took almost eight minutes to load "The Cafe" main page for me a few days ago.

Post edited by Hundred on
    Might be a missed hosting payment or something, since the domain is good, server is there (as far as I can tell from the IP), and it looks like Godaddy just parked the page.
  • CaptainJordanCaptainJordan331 Posts: 2Member
    It's down for a day. I was hoping it would come back.
  • trekkitrekki947 Posts: 1,400Member
    Foundation 3d is online again.
    Looks that way, and seems to be running pretty smoothly. New server maybe?
    edited October 2019 #10
    yeah been up a few days now. It was really slow earlier but seems to have speed up since.
    Post edited by MadKoiFish on
    Missed ICANN verification apparently. Seems to be all sorted out now. Not sure why the server seems to be running better though.
  • ViperViper1686 Posts: 717Administrator
    Still super slow for me. I was searching for some Drydock pics and stumbled on their site again.
    Yeah It slowed down again. I think it is whatever is wasting that sites BW or rather processing is back. Likely some vb script kiddies attempting to get in.
    You should probably check this out, if you have content available on F3D.
    [...]
    Today I was made aware of someone who has downloaded the entire F3D Resources and is making them available elsewhere without our permission or yours.

As most of you know we redesigned this site to give the content providers more control over how their work was shared.

At the time many legendary modelers had stopped sharing their work because they had little control over how it was released. The Content Manager was a way to allow you that control.

That has been circumvented by someone taking the last two years to download and then redistribute the resources.
    [...]